• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pay your respects

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey MM,

I added this forum as a place for us to pay respects and honor fallen bodybuilders that have died. It seems like this happens so often and I want these types of threads and posts to be remembered and not buried at the bottom of the Headquarters forum.

The rules are simple. use this forum to make a new thread or reply to a current one to pay tribute to a bodybuilder that has died.

Reactions: jolter604
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Hey MM,

I added this forum as a place for us to pay respects and honor fallen bodybuilders that have died. It seems like this happens so often and I want these types of threads and posts to be remembered and not buried at the bottom of the Headquarters forum.

The rules are simple. use this forum to make a new thread or reply to a current one to pay tribute to a bodybuilder that has died.
Much respect
For all the ones who been on here sharing life and knowledge.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
RonnieColemanFan

RonnieColemanFan

Hey MM,

This is a great initiative. I love Dave Drapper aka"The Blond Bomber" former Mr. Universe. Died recently on December 2021 at the age of 79. He was a great inspiration for all including the greatest "Arnold" Let's all pray for his soul to rest in peace.