I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?
Your first visit?
Register

Poll: I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon5 I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

[FONT=arial narrow]
    I know that is the daily bread of every forum .. but I would like to know!
    what is your favorite music to train? ..Comment

[/FONT]

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by COACH; 08-29-2014 at 09:20 AM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation ddragaon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

Voted for Rap. Rap or hip hip from the 90s is what I listen when training.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

I listen to 90's rap sometimes too but usually I listen to late 90's, early 2000's , heavy metal, rock.. Metallica, etc.. I do like the 90's rap too! I usually have Pandora going during my workouts.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lately I've been listening to this kind of music. Even at work it helps me to focus and I feel always pumped lol.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Lately I've been listening to this kind of music. Even at work it helps me to focus and I feel always pumped lol.

I listen to that type of music when working because there are no vocals. It is great for my job.

For workouts though I listen to everything upbeat. No country though.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=arial narrow]..I love Metal!!! .. Sebastian Bach [feat. Axl Rose] - Stuck Inside

[/FONT]

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation xyzhustler's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon6 Re: I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

Not the most prevalent genre I know but hardcore really gets the veins and neurotransmitters working, just the boom boom boom, growing up as a kid listening to slayer and always being a closet 90s house, oldschool fan I think it's a great marriage of both

luigi2 1

Last edited by xyzhustler; 09-16-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Metal metal and just METAL! That drives me all the way!

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I voted for rap music because i like to listen to rap music when i train because it really gets me pumped mentally for my workouts. One of my favorite songs that really gets me pumped is eminem's song until I collapse. That song makes me pump harder!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've always listened to work while working out. My gym used to be old school, metal plates, big round dumbbells, old school machines type of gym and they had a record player for a music system and all they played was rock. Metallica, Guns, SOAD, Disturbed, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, etc and I loved it.
    Than they closed down and I moved on to a corporate gym ballys... they only played top 40 songs that included gay ass biber, beyonce but every once in a while they would play a good rap song. So I would put on the headphones and listen to rock.
    Than I moved to another town and moved to another corporate gym, Retro Fitness. They only play crappy top 40 music as well but now a days I don't even listen to music. yeah they play it at my gym but i'm always so focused when i'm at the gym that nothing distracts me. Yeah when i first walk in i'll hear that top 40 song playing but as i get warming up everything gets blocked. I don't need music anymore to keep me concentrated or motivated. I think i'm the only person in my gym that doesn't have head phones on when working out.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions