• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Strain

Wholey

Wholey

If you like The Walking Dead then you might want to try this one. It's currently on its first season and episode 8. I'm not going to share more details about it, just go watch the series and enjoy.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched it for awhile but my dvr got screwed up. Waiting for it to come to Netflix now.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I love te show can't wait for season two

F

Fozz

I enjoyed the first season until the end. Then it started getting a bit much. I'd almost prefer they didn't show the actual villain until in later seasons. That being said, wasn't a bad show at all.

R

rz3300

Banned
I was not the biggest fan of the Walking Dead, but I think that might actually work in favor of this show. When it comes to shows being similar, I get it, and it is nice to know that interests are represented, but I still like a little variety so sometimes I want things to be a little different. I think that the story line might be better suited for me, and even minor changes can make a big difference. I guess we shall see, though.