• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jojo Ntiforo, the first body builder from New Mexico to compete in Mr.Olympia

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Jojo Ntiforo is the first bodybuilder from New Mexico to compete in Mr. Olympia! The 2014 Mr. Olympia is the 50th anniversary of the event! It will be in Las Vegas Nevada on September 18th through the 21st.

Jojo Ntiforo
This is basically something that nobody from New Mexico earned IFFB status, which I am a IFFB pro,” said Ntiforo. “I feel confident that I am going to make a strong showing. You don’t go to a show like Mr. Olympia and say I’m gonna win it, but you wanna come in and be compared to the top people in the world.

[#]Jojo Ntiforo[/#]

Jojo Ntiforo

R

rz3300

Banned
Re: Jojo Ntiforo, the first body builder from New Mexico to compete in Mr.Olymnpia

Well, he certainly looks the part. It is always good to see all of the States represented, and it does make me curious to see who we have from my state that is in here. It also makes me wonder which areas of the country are really popular when it comes to bodybuilding, or where the majority of the competitors come from. That would be interesting to find out, so I might have to do a little more research. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.