• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trace Collier wins natural title!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Trace Collier won the British Natural Bodybuilding Federation Midlands Championships over 50s category at Derby Theater. Trace works out at Mansfield World Physiques gym.

Trace is now qualified for the BNBF British finals on September 21, 2014 in Liverpool. If he wins there Trace will represent England in Miami.

Paula Bircumshaw, co owner of Mansfield World Physiques gym:

his is a natural federation John and to come in that condition and win and look like he did is a credit to our sport.

It just goes to show what you can do with sheer hard training and a good diet, which of course Steve (Physiques co-owner Steve Riddoch) once again achieved with this competition.

Trace is a lovely well respected and liked person in Mansfield, who’s lived here all his life and been training in our gym for 20 years. He is an absolute credit to himself, his family, our gym and Mansfield.

Trace Collier

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am pretty sure that I can guess what the natural means here, but I am just curious to see if I am correct. Does this mean that he is free of any supplements and is strictly using workout and diet to get his physique? I hope that is the case, and if it is I have some newfound respect for these athletes. I wish we could have some natural competitions in some other sports as well. Very interesting, and thanks for sharing.