• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John “Agogo” Anum is the New Ghana Man!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
John Agogo Anum

After winning four awards in the 7th Ghana bodybuilding championship at Accra Sports Stadium John “Agogo” Anum, alias “Agogo” is the new Man Ghana! Put together by Ghana Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (GBFA) it is the largest bodybuilding competition in Ghana!

William Osei Kankam and Michael Antwi won the lightweight and middleweight competitions, Anum won the over all Man Ghana competition.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well congrats to him, and I am sure it was a lot of hard work and sacrifice. I always enjoy seeing people from around the world represented, and especially in the more remote place such as Africa or Asia (remote to me at least). It really speaks to the whole global aspect of the sport and its growth internationally, which is certainly good news for anyone interested in it. Very interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.