• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

World Bodybuilding Championship to be in Mumbai

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The 6th World Bodybuilding Championship will be hosted in Mumbai in December at the Bombay Exhibition center in NESCO(Goregaon) by the Indian Body Builders Federation.

There will be more than 400 national and international athletes including women body builders.

Organizing committee chairman Madhukar Talwalkar:
This particular competition will enhance the importance of this fitness sport. We will have participants from every corner of the world making it a very remarkable event which will motivate this fitness sport in our country.

IBBF general secretary Chetan Pathare:
The Indian contingent with A and B teams will be represented by body builders from the Services, Railways, other affiliated sports boards and 29 affiliated state units.

#The 6th World Body Building and Physique Sports Competition 2014 will be held from December 7 to 9 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, NESCO (Goregaon).

World bodybuilding championship

Copyright © 2014 MuscleMecca.com

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is exciting for the area and for the people that live there. I would not really assume that this is the place most people would think of when they think of bodybuilding, but I think that it really signifies the growth of the sport. It is more and more become an international thing, and it always has been but now it is more apparent, at least it is to me. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.