• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kataryzna Russo, Female bodybuilder attacked by her ex boyfriend.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Kataryzna Russo, a Female bodybuilder s ex-boyfriend Francisco Carvajal went on a rampage in her apartment in Brooklyn on Monday night. She locked herself and her two kids in the bathroom while Franciso Carvajal tried to break in whole holding knives!

Brooklyn apartment Monday night, bringing with him knives and trying to get into a locked bathroom to reach Russo and her two children.

Her unidentified boyfriend tried to come to the rescue, but died shortly after being stabbed and hit by one bullet from cops. Carvajal also died after being shot by police. Francisco Carvajal was also killed by the police.

Kataryzna Russo

T

teamuscle

Man that is super crazy. I hope everything is alright now.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

That sucks I hope her and the children are ok

R

rz3300

Banned
Well unfortunately this just seems to be something that we hear all the time when it comes to these athletes. It is actually athletes in general, really, but I guess lately it has been more here than elsewhere. Anytime you have competitive people who are pumped up all the time on whatever they feel like, legal or not, you are going to have confrontations. Then of course you add alcohol, and who knows where that goes. It is sad, but a fact of life I suppose. Thanks for sharing.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That must have been a rash and stupid behavior by the ex boyfriend. What must have led to this kind of behavior