Shawn Rhoden Updates Official Thread - Page 5
Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

re: Shawn Rhoden Updates - Official Thread

Shawn Rhoden said the following about being at gun shows.. lol
    When your about to get a gun 💪🏾show make sure you always know where the exit is. 😂
    Name:  2017_Shawn_Rhoden.png
Views: 602
Size:  3.02 MB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Shawn
    Name:  2017 Shawn Rhoden.png
Views: 1258
Size:  2.44 MB

Get motivated with Shawn Rhoden! Get the fuck off the internet and hit the gym!
    Monday Motivation. Sometimes it's the beginning of the week and I want to pretend it's the weekend, sleep in and take another day off. Who is with me ? ...BUT I don't let it happen, I push myself and I think about how consistency matters and how each day contributes to the outcome. I'm all for taking a vacation or day off with your family, however it's #Monday and it's time to Grind. Heading to China tomorrow and I have to get things packed, get my training in, eat and get everything in order. GET UP. Get off Instagram and let's do this. No one can make YOUR goals happen only YOU.
    Name:  2017 Shawn Rhoden bodybuilding motivated.png
Views: 550
Size:  0

Great bodybuilding motivation from Shawn Rhoden!
    When you want something so badly work for it like you need it, like you can't live without it...think about it this way ..say you were trapped under water and couldn't get your next breath.. how hard would you fight to get to the top? Work for what you want like it's the breath that your fighting for and you will NEVER give up.
    Name:  2017_Shawn_Rhoden.jpeg
Views: 488

Great post from Shawn Rhoden today talking about the Arnold Classic in Barcelona! The pic is Flexatron with his wife and baby! Happy Family!
    #Flashbackfriday to competing in Barcelona, Spain for the #arnoldclassiceurope ...and then being able to see the city with my family...it's such an honor to be able to see the world while working and competing.... with that being said , sooo in this photo I have no shirt on 🤦🏾*♂️ well Michelle begged me to to take it off so she could get some pictures of me. I was a Little hesitant because first of all it's one thing to be on a stage with everyone only in a suit but it's another to have no shirt on when everyone is dressed 😂.. any how, happy wife happy life.. so I take it off... I can't tell you how many people wanted to come take a picture that definitely did NOT know who I am but just thought I was a cool ripped dude 😂😂😂 so much so that Michelle and Cora decided well they want a picture too 🤣 long story short we have a funny moment to remember forever in front of the La Sagrada Familia
    Name:  2017_Shawn_Rhoden_flexatronrhoden.png
Views: 483

Shawn Rhoden - Flexatron
    Bodybuilding is a hard sport. You donít get into this industry for the sole purpose of money, itís a sport thatís drivin by passion, Desire, determination and self motivation. To be successful you have to be willing to go against the odds and when no one sees your potential YOU have to. Believe in yourself. In anything you do, you have to visualize the end result in order to get there. And when in bodybuilding you have to be willing to endure and enjoy self induced torture😂. No pain gain.
    Name:  Shawn_Rhoden_2017.png
Views: 460

Flexatron Shawn Rhoden!
    Name:  2017_Shawn_Rhoden_flexatron.jpeg
Views: 595

Shawn Rhoden a few hours ago:
    Today is a very exciting day for me. Giving back by saying thank you to these brave men and women for all they do for us. We appreciate you
    Name:  2017_Shawn_Rhoden_UAE.jpeg
Views: 500

Shawn:
    Touched down in Santa Barbara and it feels good to be home for a couple days with my loved ones before heading to Canada this weekend... happy my family is safe but continuing to pray for everyone affected by this crazy fire.. thankful for all of the people and firefighters risking their lives and helping others in need.
    Name:  2017-Shawn_Rhoden.png
Views: 460

It doesnít just take one man or woman to make things happen it takes a team that can work together, learn, and grow to achieve goals.. when it comes to work, life, and family donít stand alone. Create a small and tight circle to build something big and great.. it will reflect on you and who you become and your team will help you to get where you want to go.
    Name:  2017-Shawn_Rhoden2.png
Views: 434

Shawn Rhoden lives in California close to some of those wildfires! I hope his family and property will be safe!
    Itís times like these that you have to appreciate all that we have on a day to day basis.. the weather, fresh air, family, health, friends and so much more .... it is pretty much snowing Ash outside in Santa Barbara where my family and I live. We are near the #Thomasfire where many people are loosing their homes right before the holidays and it saddens me.. the electricity keeps going on and off and everyone is in masks outside because the air quality is so bad. We are trying to get creative with Cora to keep her busy and stimulated while staying inside and debating on leaving town.. unfortunately the winds are high at night and people keep having to be evacuated. Prayers that this fire will stop and for all the families affected as well as everyone who is affected by the smoke and for all of the #firefighters who are doing their best to put this fire out. Please remember to keep everyone who is affected by all of the fires that are happening in your prayers. Stay safe people.
    Photo: @charleslowthian 💯
    Shawn looks ripped in this photo
    Name:  Shawn-Rhoden-2017.jpeg
Views: 1774

Re: Shawn Rhoden Updates - Official Thread

Shawn Rhoden's Sunday Schedule
    Today is your day, tomorrow is your day, every day is YOUR day. Use each day to your advantage and then spend it with those that add fulfillment your life. Surround yourself with those who help you be a better version of you.
    Today my plan is to: * Send progress pictures to @therealtechnician * Get my first meal in
    * Would be at Church (but with this fire blazing we trying to keep Cora inside)
    * Train
    * Grocery shop
    * Meal prep for the week
    * Get some laundry done
    * Decided today was CORAS day too so we are going to start poty training today , wish us luck 😂🚽
    * Last but certainly not least, and spend the rest of my time with family. 🔴Today my goal is to feel accomplished. 🔴 ⬛️How are you spending your Sunday?
    Name:  Shawn Rhoden.png
Views: 445

Flexatron
    Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
    Name:  flexatron-rhoden.png
Views: 463

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Shawn Rhoden Updates Official Thread

Shawn Rhoden:
    Close your eyes, dream of a
    dream you once have and want it to happen so bad. All you have to do now is open your eyes and make that dream your reality. Don't wait for it to fall in your lap, make sh$t happen.

65751be860ccd83a10e25faff352cdb1 1

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Shawn Rhoden is one hell of a nice guy and bodybuilder and has really come up from the bottom more than once.

From Shawn Rhoden: Every time someone told me that I can't or I won't succeed I'm reminded of this picture, because I already have. There was a point in my life when I was at my all time low, I was an alcoholic, I was depressed and i was suicidal after the death of my father. LIFE HAPPENS. I've been to hell and back, I was beaten, tar and feathered. I drank every day, Papa John's pizza was on speed dial and little Debbie Twinkie, cupcakes, hoho and honey buns were stack in my night stand. Life sometimes toss us a curveball to show us the way out. What you do with that reset button is totally up to you. Just remember everything in life happens for a reason, in the moment we might not see it. Sometimes these things are meant to make us stronger. Just don't let anyone pull you down or take your dream away from you because their dreams are not as big as yours. I tell myself this every day.
    62c1513bb757735e5f8d360a59c3f7e3 1

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 01-11-2018 at 08:42 AM.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A very young Flexatron Shawn Rhoden
    145e0300c83c2c8d20ed781dea8df143 1

I didn't know if this image was recent so I didn't post it in the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio thread. This is Shawn Rhoden talking about being on the road like he is now for the Arnold Classic.

From Shawn:
    That prep life ain't easy. When at home or on the road, we all know staying on the grind is the key to our success . I spend a lot of time living out of a suitcase. Sometimes it seems easier to grab something to eat that I know isn't apart of the plan. The best way for me to stay on track is for me to prep, plan, bring my @trifectasystem food and all my favorite supplements and basics. Two things I always bring are Whey isolate, oats, and almond butter... Always helps in a bind. What's do you pack to stay on track when you travel?!
    Name:  Shawn_Rhoden_2018_Arnold_Classic.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  68.2 KB

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 03-19-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Flexatron Shawn Rhoden
    Name:  2018_Shawn_Rhoden.jpg
Views: 683

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shawn Rhoden:
    "The greatest discovery of any
    generation is that human beings can alter their
    lives by altering the attitudes of their mindsJ "
    - Albert Schweitzer Name:  Shawn_rhoden.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  37.8 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shawn Rhoden is a great representative of bodybuilding and it is great that he is the new Olympia champion! He is not bragging about winning. Shawn is talking about helping others.

From Shawn Rhoden! Good morning. Make today a spectacular Monday. Spread a little love and joy in someone's life. We didn't get to this point by ourselves. Help someone to help themselves so that they can help others. Name:  Shawn_Rhoden.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  56.0 KB

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions