Burning out during an intensive workout
Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    144

    Burning out during an intensive workout

    I am having a hard time completing a full work out because I start to burn out near the end. What I mean by burn out is that I start to lose energy and shake. I try to push through but very hard.

    I have been trying to slim down and go for a leaner body so my diet has changed. is this a dietary issue? Do I need more carbs or protein?

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    682

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    You need more carbs if losing energy.




  3. #3
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    39

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    What do you eat before you workout and how long before you workout after you eat?




  4. #4
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTGrowth View Post
    What do you eat before you workout and how long before you workout after you eat?
    This.

    And how much do you workout? Under 1 hour? 2 hours?




  5. #5
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    144

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    I have skim milk or egg with a little grapefruit juice and a banana in the morning and usually the same for lunch. Supper i have chicken or Tuna or Turkey. I have been keeping the calories down to lean out but maybe I am not getting enough. I am not going for mass any more.




  6. #6
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    39

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    I have skim milk or egg with a little grapefruit juice and a banana in the morning and usually the same for lunch. Supper i have chicken or Tuna or Turkey. I have been keeping the calories down to lean out but maybe I am not getting enough. I am not going for mass any more.
    How many calories is your meal before you work out? Protein/fat/carbs. How many complex carbs, how many simple carbs. How many calories a day are you getting in? You might not be getting enough calories in throughout the day or it could just be the meal before you work out doing it to you.




  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    682

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    I don't think he is counting calories and I agree he is probably not getting enough.




  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    144

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    Yeah, I am not counting calories.




  9. #9
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,775

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTGrowth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    I have skim milk or egg with a little grapefruit juice and a banana in the morning and usually the same for lunch. Supper i have chicken or Tuna or Turkey. I have been keeping the calories down to lean out but maybe I am not getting enough. I am not going for mass any more.
    How many calories is your meal before you work out? Protein/fat/carbs. How many complex carbs, how many simple carbs. How many calories a day are you getting in? You might not be getting enough calories in throughout the day or it could just be the meal before you work out doing it to you.
    I agree.


    If cutting calories he should at least add some before workout.


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  10. #10
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning out during an intensive workout

    I like to balance the amount of carbs that I am eating before I work out. This was something that I was having a really hard time with too in the beginning because I would start out fine but then when I am coming to the close of my workout I would literally feel within my body like I was going to just past out but I would work through the feeling and just do what I had to do. Now I just ensure that I am eating the right things throughout the day so that I will have the energy to go hard in the gym.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.