• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sazali Samad is Mr. Universe again for the Tenth Win!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sazali Samad, a professional bodybuilder from Malaysia won his 10th Mr. Universe Title in Mumbai India at the World Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships in early December. He has previously had 6 consecutive wins!

Sazali samad

Sazali Samad:
Winning the Mr Universe title for the tenth time is not easy. I have done my best, winning or losing is part of competition. I was aiming for this win since early this year.

It is all because of my hard work and sacrifices. I have been active in bodybuilding for 27 years and can be proud of my achievements.

The bodybuilders from Iran and India were very good. In terms of the judging, I think the jury has been fair.

Here is the new Sazali Samad bodybuilding bio and pro list page. I will be adding one soon. I think he deserves it!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sazali Samad, a professional bodybuilder from Malaysia won his 10th Mr. Universe Title in Mumbai India at the World Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships in early December. He has previously had 6 consecutive wins!

Sazali samad

Sazali Samad:
Winning the Mr Universe title for the tenth time is not easy. I have done my best, winning or losing is part of competition. I was aiming for this win since early this year.

It is all because of my hard work and sacrifices. I have been active in bodybuilding for 27 years and can be proud of my achievements.

The bodybuilders from Iran and India were very good. In terms of the judging, I think the jury has been fair.

Keep an eye out for the new Sazali Samad bodybuilding bio and pro list page. I will be adding one soon. I think he deserves it!

Copyright © 2014 MuscleMecca.com
10 Mr. Universe titles! He deserves a page ad the last ta!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see Sazali here!

T

teamuscle

That is really an amazing feat. I am really happy for him. That really takes a lot of hard work and it should be really inspiring for us to work even harder.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes he is a true great of BBing.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this is certainly a great achievement for this guy. I cannot imagine winning anything ten times, let along something that requires as much dedication and training as something like this does. I really wish that I could understand that feeling, but I am sure it is amazing and he is probably on top of the world right now (so I guess it is fitting to call him Mr. Universe right now). Good for him, and thanks for sharing.