• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Legal Steroids Dilemma

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Bodybuilder handcuffed

To take steroids or not to take steroids is a dilemma almost every person actively participating in bodybuilding has. For those of you who don’t know, Steroids and Pro-hormones are chemical compounds which artificially stimulate anabolic activity in your body to make it bigger, better, faster and stronger.

Although IFBB, Internal Federation of body Building, has banned the use of steroids in professional bodybuilding, but it seems to have no deterring effect on professional bodybuilders. Most, bodybuilders openly admit to be using these performance enhancement drugs.

Now, getting back to the point, should you be using steroids or not? If you plan to make it big (no pun intended) in bodybuilding, you will be forced to use it at some point or the other because when all of your competitors will be better built than you, you will need to take steroids to have a more level playing field.
If you are one of those casual body builders, who don’t intend to take up the sport professionally or are morally against the use of steroids, then you can consider the following substances, which are not steroids in true sense but have more or less the same effect.
Methoxysoflavone.

Also known as Methoxy, is known for its ability to produce weight gain without fat. Moreover, it has all the anabolic effects of a Pro-hormone but no side effect like Androgenic disorder which is a very common problem with steroids.
A study was conducted by University of Delaware, to examine whether the compound really helped in gaining lean mass as its patent claim. After the 8 week long study, it was concluded that Methoxy was effective, as each subject gained 2.8 lbs of lean mass on average.
This legal steroid has the ability to guide the nutrients consumed towards muscle building, which is desired by every body builder.
Ecolysterone.

Ecolysterone is one of the very few bio stimulator discovered till now. Bio stimulation's unlock the true growth potential of your body, by promoting anabolic activity in your body. It occurs naturally in plants (e.g. suma) so you don’t need to worry about any side effects.

It has excellent rate of success if we go by the studies conducted on this performance enhancing compound. You can expect about 9-10 % reduction in body fat levels and 7-8% of lean mass gain which is spectacular as that’s equivalent to what artificially produced steroids are able to achieve.

Copyright © 2015
MuscleMecca.com

Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't taken anything "legal".

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've had good results before with different chemicals.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just sick with reputable companies like the ones here.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do any of the board sponsors sell Ecolysterone?

J

j121walker

Banned
The listed supplements on this site are safe to use. Or i have to consult with professional physician before the use of these supplements.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The listed supplements on this site are safe to use. Or i have to consult with professional physician before the use of these supplements.
If you are talking about the sponsors we have not had any complaints. If we get complaints from members about a sponsor we remove that sponsor immediately. That has not happened in a long time.

As with any product you use it at your own risk. We only advertise their website and have nothing to do with anything they may or may not sell.

If you want more information just go and ask them. The sponsors we have here currently are always willing to help mecca members with information.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

In late 90's I had some good gains from the old ph I think the government should leave them alone

Spartacus Anabolics

Spartacus Anabolics

Banned
When i was 22, I hadn't ran gear in few years and jumped on a quick 4 week cycle of mdrol (same as) and gained mad weight. But i was more shut down in those 4 weeks than a 6 month test and deca cycle 500mg week each compound. Also shit makes groggy. The gov making them illegal is just a nother way of control. I think that PH are much more toxic as most precursors are than true AAS. MHO

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Fitspired

Fitspired

Thank you for this post! Your threads are always very helpful. I would like to add some insights as well. Anyway, with regards to steroids, there are so many types of steroids out there. The truth is, steroids have different purposes and potencies, and depending on your needs, you might require one steroid or a combination of different types of steroids. Studies have proven that men can gain only up to 20 to 25 pounds in their first year of weight lifting whereas women can gain 10 to 15 pounds. With proper diet and training and steroid use, that year can be only two to four months.

So yes, steroid use can of great help to bodybuilders. Just make sure that you know the potency of the steroid you're using and the dosage. Make sure that you know the risks and side-effects as well. If you're serious about body-building, then steroid use might be for you.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I think that on the whole there is just a general lack of knowledge out there when it comes to steroids. We all know that we hear the word in health care all the time, and I remember hearing it the first time I was given some, thinking wait a minute now. Of course they have medical uses though, and people need to know that and know that there are great benefits of them. They catch a bad reputation with the news and the media and sports, which is unfortunate in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say that government may be totally wrong in banning few bodybuilding drugs as there is a tendency to misuse greedily and not only power is the aim but medically it can shut off many processes which are dependent on steroids when taken in overdose.

The resulting hormonal imbalance can cause havoc with body systems and lead to secondary effects and disorders.

Hence, not only steroids but generally any size/gain augmenting drugs should be taken with care and in correct doses.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think those particular brands which can produce weight gain without adding fat maybe cool. I like building muscles by concentrating more on work out

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilder handcuffed

To take steroids or not to take steroids is a dilemma almost every person actively participating in bodybuilding has. For those of you who don’t know, Steroids also known as Pro-hormones are chemical compounds which artificially stimulate anabolic activity in your body to make it bigger, better, faster and stronger.

Although IFBB, Internal Federation of body Building, has banned the use of steroids in professional bodybuilding, but it seems to have no deterring effect on professional bodybuilders. Most, bodybuilders openly admit to be using these performance enhancement drugs.

Now, getting back to the point, should you be using steroids or not? If you plan to make it big (no pun intended) in bodybuilding, you will be forced to use it at some point or the other because when all of your competitors will be better built than you, you will need to take steroids to have a more level playing field.
If you are one of those casual body builders, who don’t intend to take up the sport professionally or are morally against the use of steroids, then you can consider the following substances, which are not steroids in true sense but have more or less the same effect.
Methoxysoflavone.

Also known as Methoxy, is known for its ability to produce weight gain without fat. Moreover, it has all the anabolic effects of a Pro-hormone but no side effect like Androgenic disorder which is a very common problem with steroids.
A study was conducted by University of Delaware, to examine whether the compound really helped in gaining lean mass as its patent claim. After the 8 week long study, it was concluded that Methoxy was effective, as each subject gained 2.8 lbs of lean mass on average.
This legal steroid has the ability to guide the nutrients consumed towards muscle building, which is desired by every body builder.
Ecolysterone.

Ecolysterone is one of the very few bio stimulator discovered till now. Bio stimulation's unlock the true growth potential of your body, by promoting anabolic activity in your body. It occurs naturally in plants (e.g. suma) so you don’t need to worry about any side effects.

It has excellent rate of success if we go by the studies conducted on this performance enhancing compound. You can expect about 9-10 % reduction in body fat levels and 7-8% of lean mass gain which is spectacular as that’s equivalent to what artificially produced steroids are able to achieve.

Copyright © 2015
MuscleMecca.com
Steroids are not Pro Hormones...

johnjohn

johnjohn

Bodybuilder handcuffed

To take steroids or not to take steroids is a dilemma almost every person actively participating in bodybuilding has. For those of you who don’t know, Steroids also known as Pro-hormones are chemical compounds which artificially stimulate anabolic activity in your body to make it bigger, better, faster and stronger.

Methoxysoflavone.

Ecolysterone.

Copyright © 2015
MuscleMecca.com
Steroids are not Pro Hormones...
Yea I was thinking the same thing. Pro-hormones convert while steroids are active as they go in. Still a good read though

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sorry guys, I will try to fix this though I am not an expert..

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Please guys let me know if the change is ok.

I changed:
Steroids also known as Pro-hormones
to
Steroids and Pro-hormones

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way better now. Looks good!