Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only
Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

I think my training schedule is not so good because I am not giving my muscles time to rest.

All I have is a bench with no leg bars and a curling bar and some dumbells. I need a schedule for 5 days a week.

I currently do benching, miltary presses and abs and squates on monday, wedesnday and friday and the other days curling. I do running too. I am not trying to get huge but trying to get cut. I am about 5'9 and 176lbs.

thank you

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

If you continue then I think that you will be able to get the results that you are looking for. Just remember that although you may be working out you still have to ensure that you have your diet right because working and getting ripped is 10% workout and 90% what you eat.

Member bodybuilding reputation Vickeree's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you focus on just getting strong with your lifts and keep your body fat below 10 percent you will get ripped with veins popping in your fore arms biceps and abs! And you will also look much heavier and bigger than you really are with super lean muscles. I only do pull ups, ohps, deadlifts two to three times a week and do a bit of running ( intervals and lsd once a week) and it worked for me

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Please take note, it's very important to afford your body a good amount of rest which reduces the tear and wears on your muscles and tendons, if not you are subjecting yourself to seriously injuries.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If your goal is trying to lose weight I think it better to focus on cardio activities such as jogging or aerobic exercises. But if you desire to achieve your ideal body then continue doing your work out schedule. But you should put some rest days in your work out schedule. Your muscles need time to regenerate and not giving them enough time to repair itself, it might cause a serious muscle damage.

collapse Posting Permissions