• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think my training schedule is not so good because I am not giving my muscles time to rest.

All I have is a bench with no leg bars and a curling bar and some dumbells. I need a schedule for 5 days a week.

I currently do benching, miltary presses and abs and squates on monday, wedesnday and friday and the other days curling. I do running too. I am not trying to get huge but trying to get cut. I am about 5'9 and 176lbs.

thank you

T

teamuscle

If you continue then I think that you will be able to get the results that you are looking for. Just remember that although you may be working out you still have to ensure that you have your diet right because working and getting ripped is 10% workout and 90% what you eat.

Vickeree

Vickeree

If you focus on just getting strong with your lifts and keep your body fat below 10 percent you will get ripped with veins popping in your fore arms biceps and abs! And you will also look much heavier and bigger than you really are with super lean muscles. I only do pull ups, ohps, deadlifts two to three times a week and do a bit of running ( intervals and lsd once a week) and it worked for me

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please take note, it's very important to afford your body a good amount of rest which reduces the tear and wears on your muscles and tendons, if not you are subjecting yourself to seriously injuries.

C

Concentrix

If your goal is trying to lose weight I think it better to focus on cardio activities such as jogging or aerobic exercises. But if you desire to achieve your ideal body then continue doing your work out schedule. But you should put some rest days in your work out schedule. Your muscles need time to regenerate and not giving them enough time to repair itself, it might cause a serious muscle damage.