• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder Kills Man With a Single Punch!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Did you guys hear about this? A suspected German pedophile, Sandro Rottman was taking pictures of this guy's daughter so this British bodybuilder, Devinder Kainth(victor), 40 in a restaurant in Sotogrande, on Spain's Costa del Sol punched and killed him with one punch!

Victor Kainth
Victor Kainth

Sandro Rottman
Sandro Rottman

Kainth is being held at Botafuegos Prison in Algeciras on homocide charges.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucker got what was coming.

T

teamuscle

I don't normally promote violence but man I think that he got what he deserved. That was just nasty and to think that he posing with the mans daughter. I really cannot give the father wrong.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As a father, I would have done the same thing. As someone not nearly as strong as Victor, I could not have so easily punched him to death - but he WOULD remember the beating.

H

Hozyboy

He really had it coming. I would have punched the guy too. Too bad he died.
I am not really a an of violence but that punch was valid.

E

emuzeskylow

They should be light with guy (Victor). Anyone can just throw a swing to warn an offender to back up. It wasn't intentional. No dad in his right sense will allow a pedophile near his daughter. For the fact that the german fellow keep staring the girl means he is nursing his intention, and the dad is just being defensive. He did no wrong!

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I cannot say that I am too surprised, just given the size advantage. It is unfortunate news, though, for both parties. I am sure that the man did not mean to kill him, but it does make it a little easier to take given the fact that the man was doing disgusting and immoral things. It is interesting though in terms of legality and what the charges will lead to. From that perspective, I am curious to see where it goes from here.