Your first visit?
Register

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Your Favorite Music To Listen To?

Everyone knows that if you want to have a good workout then you need to have some good music that would keep you in a state to get a good pump. Music helps me to forget the pain and max out my reps. Here are some of my favorite music that helps me to keep going and gets my brain and body pumped:

http://youtu.be/_1xXYeNrW9k

http://youtu.be/IllGjj1qU9w

http://youtu.be/cEuU64Zt4B0

Those are just a few of the songs. Feel free to add songs that get you pumped when you are in the gym.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation JasonNorin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Your Favorite Music To Listen To?

For me, it's Sail by AwolNation..

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love listening to EDM when I'm lifting at the gym. Time the drop and a PR correctly, and it's the greatest feeling ever.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I enjoy listening to Nightwish a lot. That type of music really helps me when I'm lifting.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with getting the PR in right at the drop. But I am more of a rap kinda guy so for me it be that moment in the song that your waited the whole 2 minutes to hear. EDM always works too.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just think that the type of music that I listen to when I am in the gym helps me to push myself to points that I just do not think that I would be able to reach if I was not listening to them. They just get me so hype and then it is like I just go into a type of beast mode and then I am just pushing and pumping those weights hard.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

The very first time I used TNE this is what happened to me - and the song was perfectly timed!

I pinned my first dose over of TNE, 50ml, about 1.5 hours before hitting the gym. I did not know what to expect, but mostly I expected it to feel like I do when I take high doses of test-cyp. I was wrong. I snagged a bar and rack to do squats, put on my weights, etc. I do a reverse pyramid routine of 4 sets, each done to failure. 15, 4, 6, 8. Some muscle groups also get an additional set of 20, but not legs.

So just as I get the weights on and start to move towards the bar to shoulder it, it hits me. I can actually FEEL the extra test. Is that normal? I felt amazing! I felt like a mix of The Hulk and Doctor Manhattan (the blue god like guy from The Watchmen). At that exact moment, Down with the Sickness by Disturbed slid into my head via my MP3 player. Some of they lyrics:

Can you feel that?
    Ah, shit

It seems what's left of my human side
    Is slowly changing in me
    (Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
    When suddenly it changes
    Violently it changes
    There is no turning back now
    You've woken up the demon in me

I slid under the bar and had the best feeling squat session I have ever had. When I was done with them, I hurt, but I loved the way it hurt. For the next 30 mins at the gym, I had this feeling of power. Yet along with it came the feeling that, though I could crush the world in my hand, the world was a great place that needed protecting.

So yeah, I listen to Korn, Papa Roach, Disturbed, and such while working out.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation butterfly1's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love that song by Awol. Some thing about it that is so forceful it makes you want to keep pushing those reps out. So does the Ludacris song he mentioned.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation KingArcher's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I constantly destroy personal records while listening to Waka Flocka Flame's album - Flockaveli. It's the best lifting album out there, it just screams energy and pumps you up until you become a beast.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation nusster's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, that's good stuff, but I tend to go for stuff like Rammstein. That Du Hast will get me to lift anything.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jay-z, dmx, old Metallica before the black album, and slayer

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I prefer hip hop and heavy metal music whenever I'm working out. It gives some sort of adrenalin pump up to keep going with my routine drills without getting tired easily.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Music boosts the mood of a person. It can make them dance or sing along with that music playing. In other words, it makes them happy. So, my favorite genre of music to listen to is "pop" and "rock" music because it increases my performance and distracts me from experiencing the pain and exhaustion from exercise.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My favorite song to listen to especially when I'm exercising is Ed Sheeran's Shape of you. It's an upbeat song and It's fun to listen to. It's giving me more energy and motivation to extend my workout time. The song is about the shape of your body, so it makes sense. I love listening to cheerful music while doing my workout routine.

My favorite song to listen to when I do my exercises is "Mag exercise tayo tuwing umaga." Its a fast and a merry song. It makes you laugh a little bit. Its also a novelty song. You will really be inspired to do your exercises daily when I play that song.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My favorite music I listened to is something that has a sensible lyrics and synced well with the rhythm and melody of the song. Mostly, pop songs and sometimes I used that as my motivational music when I am doing something important such as exercise or digitally crafting an artwork.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions