• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alright!!

preacherbob50

preacherbob50

I only joined this forum about a month ago. I haven't been doing a lot of posting because I have been trying to follow through with some of the previous suggestions that other posters have given along with watching a couple of videos.
Just a refresher. I'm 65 years old and was ready for worm food about a year and a half ago. When I beat the grave I was left with no muscle tone to speak of and a lot of sagging skin. I worked on getting the muscle tone back by just getting out into the yard and working on the house and property. I also went back to a lot of Kenpo stretching excercses and Katas.

Bottom line is since I started taking some of ya'll's advice, the saggy skin is all gone and I have more energy than ever before. I measure my muscle progress on the off workout days in order to not get a "pumped up" reading. My bicep/tricep measurement went from 14" to 16 1/2. My waist was 38 and is now 35. My chest was and still is 48 but I'm not worried about fitting myself up with a training bra anytime in the future any longer.

Anyone who believes a guy can't build muscle mass when you get old is definitly wrong. I feel as good as when I was Army Airborne 40+ years ago, and the way things are going, I might look better pretty soon too. Uh, my wife is definitely impressed also.

Anyway, thanks guys for your input, it's been the start of a new life for me.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never to late to get in shape! Keep up the good work!

LilAnn

LilAnn

Congrats!! You should show it off and post some before and after pics!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beginning is always the most difficult step when it comes to working out. There will be a lot of things that would just be there to distract and get you to quit. But with determination, you are definitely going give it your all and get the best out of it.

Good luck.