Psl anavar
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Psl anavar

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon12 Psl anavar

Purity Source Labs still providing OXANDROLONE! (Anavar) by Euro Pharmacies.

Each Euro Pharmacies tablet contains 10 milligrams of OXANADROLONE.

AVAILABLE
    50/250/500/1000 tab quantities
    www.puritysourcelabs.com

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Psl anavar

Feel free to list some reviews in the new review section.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Will do my wife will start it in a week I will post before and after pics as well as a journal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon12 Re: Psl anavar

Ok so with the anavar I put in 1/8th of a 10mg tab which is what they tell you to do in the instructions. It works best with 1-3mg so I used my pill cutter and cut the tab into 1/4ths then shaved off about half. Then i ground it up and funneled it into the tube. The directions say give it 15 mins to react before observing results.

After 15mins the solution should be a yellow-green and match the color dash on the test tube. If it were winstrol (stanozolol) the solution would be olive green and match the stanozolol color dash. If it were dianabol it would instantly turn the solution dark brown.

test: oxandrolone (anavar)

Ok so with the anavar I put in 1/8th of a 10mg tab which is what they tell you to do in the instructions. It works best with 1-3mg so I used my pill cutter and cut the tab into 1/4ths then shaved off about half. Then i ground it up and funneled it into the tube. The directions say give it 15 mins to react before observing results.

After 15mins the solution should be a yellow-green and match the color dash on the test tube. If it were winstrol (stanozolol) the solution would be olive green and match the stanozolol color dash. If it were dianabol it would instantly turn the solution dark brown.

Results after 15mins:

As you can see products are GOOD TO GO! Thank you PSL!
    www.puritysourcelabs.com

Attached Images Attached Images   

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Women can feel safe using PSL's Anavar now. Nicely Done!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So very true brother

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok after 4 weeks on she is up 9 lbs today super strong and happy she is 50 weight 135 lbs ten years exp

Attached Images Attached Images   

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Damn brother! Look at her!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

She is getting super lean and stony as a ox thank u PSL for producing quality anavar and primo

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Been another week - any updates?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow yes sr bro

collapse Posting Permissions