• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Is anyone watching the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao fight?
Any predictions?

Manny pacquiao vs mayweather

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Many Pacquiao has my vote for the win.

BruceBanner

BruceBanner

Manny Pacquiao lost.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacquiao is so overrated.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is this fight available to watch online anywhere?

S

superbobby

I'm a Pacquiao fan but I thought Mayweather beat him fair and square. Mayweather just outboxed him and neutralized Pacquiao's offense.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I must say that seeing that poster above really just makes me wish that everything would have gone as it should have and these guys would have found much much earlier in their careers, when they were arguably both in their prime, which was of course about five years before they actually ended up fighting. That certainly would have been a lot better fight than the one that we all had to sit through, if you want to call that a fight. Oh well, I guess we will never know, but at least we will have the poster.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry guys but the much anticipated rematch of Manny Pacquiao with Floyd Mayweather was officially called off. The camp of Mayweather had plainly denied the rumored rematch maybe because Mayweather has nothing to prove anymore. Even if his bout with Pacquiao was a boring fight, the decision said that it was still a win which means Mayweather retired with no defeat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One striking thing is the perfect match between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather looking through the tale of the Tape or their profile.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One striking thing is the perfect match between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather looking through the tale of the Tape or their profile.

I respect your opinion and I guess that is also the opinion of the majority of boxing fans. But for me, the best fight of Manny Pacquiao is against Juan Manuel Marquez. Their 4 fights were all slambang affairs that any of them could suffer a knockdown. In fact, their last fight was interesting although it ended in a Knockout... Pacquiao lost consciousness for 2 miminutes due to the strong punch of Marquez.

If you recall the fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather, it was boring because Floyd was always running away. I don't want to see another fight like that.

P

pwarbi

To say that Mayweather was 'just running away' is a little harsh I think, and one of the skills of boxing is to make sure you defend and protect yourself and and have a strong defense, and that's all that Mayweather did. He said to Manny lets see if you can break me down, and in the end he didn't have the answer so it was pretty easy for Floyd. If this fight had have been held maybe 5 years before it was, it may have been a lot different as I think Manny would have been faster and better equipped skill wise to beat Mayweather but I also think that Floyd himself would have taken more of a risk than what he did as he would have wanted to make a name for himself.

Money got in the way of this fight, as it tends to do in boxing these days, and I think this is going to happen more and more in the future unfortunately. Fighters will hide behind their promoters and say they are willing to fight anybody but the promoter won't let them, when really all it is, is that none of them want to lose because they know it will impact on the amount of money they can command in the future. They'll avoid the most dangerous fighters, the fights that people actually want to see and maybe fight them at the end of their career just for one last big pay day.