• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

D o U like to find a partner

E

ellasmoth

Banned
I like to do bodybuilding with friends or families.I dont like to do it alone.What about U?Do u like to find a person as ur partner?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes of course, it's always more fun and more interesting to have a training partner because both of you would help each other out not to give up.

C

Concentrix

I prefer to be alone because most of my friends are lazy and pretending to be busy. So, I have no choice but to go to gym alone but overtime I get used to it and I have fun working out my muscles.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people I know want a training partner when they go to the gym because that is a motivating factor. One actual example is my nephew who paid for the membership of his sister so that they can go together for the workout in the gym. I agree to that because it feels so lonely when you are punishing yourself with no companion to even tell your gripes.

G

G4E!

I get bored when I go by myself and the workout ends up being 30 mins cause I don't feel like resting lol.

Jayson

Jayson

I don't really want a partner nor need one. I mean, I know the deal. You have to make sure a certain number of your reps are "above the limit". If that's not the case, then there is no advancement. Anyway, some people don't need a partner to motivate them to do that.