Announcing a new Unique product. TAD-600 (glutathione)!!!
Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Announcing a new Unique product. TAD-600 (glutathione)!!!

Introducing a brand new, very unique product. It's called TAD-600 (glutathione).[/U]Glutathione is a naturally occurring, VERY powerful antioxidant. When you take liver supplements such as NAC, it works by increasing your body's output of glutathione, which protects your organs from free radicals and toxins that can damage them. When supplementing with glutathione directly, you are giving your body a much more effective dose.This product is perfect for keeping your organs healthy when using harsh orals. It also had amazing skin whitening properties. It removes toxins from the skin giving it a clear, youthful look.There is NO better protection for your organs than glutathione. It is the most powerful antioxidant known to man.Product info:Supplier:Biomedica Foscama ,ItalyChemical Name:GlutationeComes In: 646mg/vialDosage: 646mg one or twice per week Active time: 1-3 days [B]Class:Anti oxidant & anti Toxins therapy[URL="http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/home/487-tad600-glutatione-646mgvial-water-solution.html"]>VIEW PRODUCT HERE

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Announcing a new Unique product. TAD-600 (glutathione)!!!

Is it IM injections or IV? Or potentially both?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm is. The only way I would use it

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So rather than take NAC to try and increase the glutathione, why not directly inject glutathione itself? Sounds like a no brainer.

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I decided to look it up on WebMD to see what the medical community says about it. The find the stuff to be an amazing substance that does, well, darn near everything! Stolen from WebMD:

Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver. It is also found in fruits, vegetables, and meats.

People take glutathione by mouth for treating cataracts and glaucoma, preventing aging, treating or preventing alcoholism, asthma, cancer, heart disease (atherosclerosis and high cholesterol), hepatitis, liver disease, diseases that weaken the body’s defense system (including AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome), memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease. Glutathione is also used for maintaining the body’s defense system (immune system) and fighting metal and drug poisoning.

Glutathione is breathed in (inhaled) for treating lung diseases, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, and lung disease in people with HIV disease.

Healthcare providers give glutathione as a shot (by injection into the muscle) for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

Healthcare providers also give glutathione intravenously (by injection into the vein, by IV) for preventing “tired blood” (anemia) in kidney patients undergoing hemodialysis treatment, preventing kidney problems after heart bypass surgery, treating Parkinson’s disease, improving blood flow and decreasing clotting in individuals with “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), treating diabetes, and preventing toxic side effects of chemotherapy.

They also list NO known side effects!

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have ordered some of this and will run it then do bloods. I will compare it to the results I got from taking both NAC and TUDCA.

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Order has shipped!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yes, is be interested in the blood work results.

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Why is customs SO SLOW!?!

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

My shipment just landed. I am going to redo my blood work soon and then get it done again in a few weeks while changing nothing else in the middle.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks man can't wait to see results brother

Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am getting new initial blood work done on Thursday morning, and I expect to have the results on Friday sometime. I am going to start a TAD600 log after I get them and compare it to my current use of 600mg NAD and 250mg of TUDCA daily.

collapse Posting Permissions