• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The 2015 Mr. Olympia Live Stream Webcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Check back here often to find out about the 2015 Mr. Olympia Live Stream Webcast! Also be sure to follow our coverage on the Mr. O!

Amazon Olympia live Stream

Scroll down to the next post for all 3 parts of the 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference.

[#]Mr. Olympia[/#]

The Official 2015 Mr. Olympia Thread!

The 2015 Mr. Olympia Live Stream. Hopefully it will show up here guys but no promises.

Here is the post with the 2015 Mr. Olympia Embed

Try this page also. I have embedded the Mr. Olympia stream here as well.

If none of the above options work than view it at Flex. Be sure to keep mecca open as well in another window to view our coverage!

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'm still looking for info. If anyone heard anything about the 2015 Mr. Olympia live stream please post here.

#Staff Edit - Here is the 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference in Full: Not sure what's up with some of these that may or may not be working right now. Check back later if some are not working.

Part 1 - 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference
Removed

Part 2 - 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference

Part 3 - 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference

Last edited by a moderator:

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently, bodybuilding.com will not stream Mr. Olympia 2015 this year. The rumor mill says that the price for the webcast was about 250% bigger this year, therefore bodybuilding.com decided not to buy the rights.

Some people on other bodybuilding forums offered to do the broadcast for free, but obviously, they were refused by the Olympia officials.

LE: not allowed to post links yet.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So there is no stream at all this year?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So there is no stream at all this year?

There might be a last minute solution, but nobody knows anything, not even the sponsors. I wonder if they are going to broadcast the event in a PPV system. There are about 40 days left, though. It's still time for a solution and a lot of people are demanding one.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It looks like the 2015 Mr Olympia is sponsored by Amazon. There are rumors that Amazon could host a live stream via Twitch.tv (which is also their property). If this is true, then we're in for a great HD webcast.

Screen from the 2015 Mr O

Mr olympia 2015 amazon

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like the 2015 Mr Olympia is sponsored by Amazon. There are rumors that Amazon could host a live stream via Twitch.tv (which is also their property). If this is true, then we're in for a great HD webcast.

Screen from the 2015 Mr O's website

Mr olympia 2015 amazon

OH YEAH!!!............fingers crossed

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazon streaming the Mr. Olympia! That will be great! I'll be too happy if Amazon does it! Bb.com is big but Amazon is a giant! They could make the Mr. Olympia bigger than ever!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I really hope amazon or in that fact someone does a stream.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That would be awesome if Amazon streams it!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Updates! There will be a LIVE WEBCAST after all.

"The Amazon.com Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend sponsorship will include a considerable amount of features. For the Mr. Olympia competition, Amazon.com will be the exclusive sponsor of the live video stream, which generated 4 million views last year. And along with Ultimate Nutrition’s logo, the Amazon.com logo will be positioned alongside the official Olympia logo wherever it is displayed at the Orleans Arena and "

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"The Amazon.com Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend sponsorship will include a considerable amount of features. For the Mr. Olympia competition, Amazon.com will be the exclusive sponsor of the live video stream, which generated 4 million views last year. And along with Ultimate Nutrition’s logo, the Amazon.com logo will be positioned alongside the official Olympia logo wherever it is displayed at the Orleans Arena and "

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine:

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Updates! There will be a LIVE WEBCAST after all. "The Amazon.com Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend sponsorship will include a considerable amount of features. For the Mr. Olympia competition, Amazon.com will be the exclusive sponsor of the live video stream, which generated 4 million views last year. And along with Ultimate Nutrition’s logo, the Amazon.com logo will be positioned alongside the official Olympia logo wherever it is displayed at the Orleans Arena and " .

Image 4225545718

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We will have the 2015 Mr. Olympia live feed here as well if we can figure out how to embed it!

Here is more on the Amazon Olympia Stream:
Amazon Named Official Retail Sponsor of Olympia Weekend 2015

Amazon Olympia live Stream
I am super excited about this Olympia and I know with Amazon doing it the live stream is going to be amazing!!

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully, other people will do the live coverage. I used to watch Mr. Olympia on mute mainly because of Larry Pepe&comp.

R

rihambal194

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine::RockOn - not mine:
That's awesome!!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
We will be covering it here too and posting images and updates almost immediately. If we can find a way to embed the stream here we will do so as well. :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
lets try it..The 2015 Mr. Olympia Live Stream. Hopefully it will show up here guys but no promises.

If the embed at the bottom of this post is not showing correctly try here:

If the above doesn't work than view it at Flex. Be sure to keep mecca open as well in another window to view our coverage!

Here is the 2015 Mr. Olympia Press Conference.

J

jonathan735

Are we suppose to copy that or click on it or what?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The press conference for the 2015 Mr Olympia will be live on this link:

Status
Not open for further replies.