Thread: Scott Steiner

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Scott Steiner

The first i saw of Scott steiner was during his time at TNA. His muscularity always caught my eye and as i looked up youtube clips of his time at wcw and wwf i saw that he had been a quality wrestler. But the trasformation physically from him in his youth to him latter in his life was insane. He must have been of steroids. Thoughts

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Scott Steiner

He was absolutely cycling. I have no idea what happened to him thought. Haven't heard about him in years.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    He was absolutely cycling. I have no idea what happened to him thought. Haven't heard about him in years.
    Hes in Japan and the independent circuit. Hes still working and in his fiftys he must of blown his money

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation nusster's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think he even admitted on doing steroids. I mean, his transformation is possible, but with the crazy schedule WWE wrestlers have, I have to doubt the way he did it. I always liked him, seemed a little wacky, but definitely had a cool look with the glasses and chain mail.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dude got big fast so yes he juiced

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The first i saw of Scott steiner was during his time at TNA. His muscularity always caught my eye and as i looked up youtube clips of his time at wcw and wwf i saw that he had been a quality wrestler. But the trasformation physically from him in his youth to him latter in his life was insane. He must have been of steroids. Thoughts

Big papa punk or the genetic freek is captivating to the eye because of his muscle build and density. I am sure that if I see him up close I will find him very Scarry.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am trying to remember why this name seems so familiar to me. I am not the biggest wrestling fan, which makes it even more unclear to me why I know the name and I have a distinct image in my mind but I have no idea if it is him. Might have to go take a look here.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    I am trying to remember why this name seems so familiar to me. I am not the biggest wrestling fan, which makes it even more unclear to me why I know the name and I have a distinct image in my mind but I have no idea if it is him. Might have to go take a look here.
    He has been featured on a few fitness channel over the years...he has this pectoral distortion which makes it rather eye catching. Im not certain it its a MUSCLE Wasting disorder or he had q botched surgery

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This guy?

Scott Steiner

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He is definitely on steroids. It's very obvious for anyone to miss it. His biceps are insane with the way they pop up once he contracts the arms.

It's crazy to the extent some people would go for their body development.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This dude lifted a lot of weights along the way, but he my have got some help as well. Scott Steiner and his brother Rick dominated tag team wrestling in the 90s, but now he has a Shoney's franchise somewhere in Georgia.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    This dude lifted a lot of weights along the way, but he my have got some help as well. Scott Steiner and his brother Rick dominated tag team wrestling in the 90s, but now he has a Shoney's franchise somewhere in Georgia.
    Indeed, Scott Steiner was among the best top tag teammates in the WWF and WWE. In my book, he falls with the top 10 best tag teammates in the WWE history.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions