• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrestlemania 2015

T

Tommy

Sting lost to HHH, there was an excellent ladder match but the talking point was the world championship match. Suplex city Bitch, became the chant on the night and Roman Reigns got the ass whipin wrestling fans wanted to see. Seth Rollins cashed in money in the bank and became the champ. What did everybody think of the night

F

Fozz

I wasn't thrilled. These story lines just don't draw me in the same way they used to during the attitude era. Brock and the Undertaker is currently the best feud in my opinion, but we rarely get to see them wrestle.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well, if nothing else, I am glad to hear that they are still doing the ladder matches. As you can tell, I do not pay all that much attention to the WWE these days. That said, though, I still enjoy it, so I appreciate hearing the updates, even if I am terribly late as I am here. I am also glad to see Sting's name in there, and I am amazed that he still throwing himself around in the ring. Thanks for sharing.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If my memory serves me well, I can say that it was an awesome night in the history of WWE. In fact, all wrestlemania pay per view is incredible. All matches in the show is mind blowing.