• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnolds governorship

T

Tommy

So Arnolds not in politics anymore, some scrany mofo is in office in california now. How did you think he did in his tenure?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Arnolds not in politics anymore, some scrany mofo is in office in california now. How did you think he did in his tenure?
He should stick to movies. He was a shit governor. I think he even tripled the debt in California.

T

Tommy

He should stick to movies. He was a shit governor. I think he even tripled the debt in California.
Yeah i think your right to. I thinks hes unpopular with republicans and Democrats

F

Fozz

Hopefully better than Arny. California needs a lot of help. Between the water issues, taxes, and a myriad of other problems, Arny didn't leave the state in the best condition.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well to be honest, I thought he was still in there. I guess that goes to show you how closely I follow politics, at least California politics. From what I gather, though, he did a pretty good job. I am basing that mostly on what I have heard from others, and I have a few friends who live in California and they had no real complaints. I am not really sure he did too much though either, so he might have been a more "lame duck" governor, but again I really have no idea. Thanks for sharing.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he is judged to be better at movies then I think he should just stick to the acting career.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think politics may not have his strong tooth. I still feel he is better at acting.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing he has also gathered experience in politics. This could pave way for him in the future for further political aspirations

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Popular athletes and celebrities are lucky to be elected into high positions. Arnold had a good stint as governor of California since he left the office with no scandal nor issues of corruption. I guess the thing that ruined him is his affair with their housemaid. From what I renember, the Latina housemaid has 2 children by Arnold.