• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Juice

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
To pretend that juice doesn't exist in bodybuilding is just plain retarded. It is an integral part of the sport and lifestyle and people are going to use it when they have knowledge of it or not. So this section will be for people to ask questions, tell of their experiences and find out what they should and - more importantly - shouldn't do.

NO SOURCES! NO QUESTIONS ABOUT SOURCES!

I have been saying all over this forum that we will not censor anything, but if there's source info, we can get our asses shut down. So those posts will have to be deleted. Hey, fuckos - this is how I earn my living and if this site gets penalized, are you going to pay my credit card bills?

Yes, it is for informational purposes only (have to say shit like that).

I

imported_skinny

wonderful thing it is hormones. Love it

N

Nut Sacks

I once scored some anadrol 50 from a Doctor who tried to play with my balls to see if I had shrinkage. He later made me walk off in a cup in the bathroom for a sperm count. A shot of cyp and deca a week and a take home bottle of droll. Ahhhh the things we would do for some juice.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
You can never go wrong with juicing.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author