Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

Re: Subscriptions Now Available

$32 a year with FREE US shippingName:  ads.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  1.60 MB

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Height
    6'2"
    Weight
    Biceps
    Chest

Waist

very cool

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist
    Blog Entries

I get Joe's magazine and it is awesome..

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Hey Joe,

Love the MSM Youtube videos; I like the no-nonsense approach.

I'm thinking about subscribing to Muscle Sport Mag. With Flex on its way out, and MD's page count in a disappointing free fall, I need a new magazine to count on.

What's the page count on the MSM print version each month?

I don't want to speak for Joe but you can go look at the online versions and get an idea of page content. It's the best bodybuilding magazine right now.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Thanks brother,

I'm looking at an issue online right now. I'm just wondering what the page count of the print version is. There's 50 pages to the digital version. Is the print version the same content and page count as the digital version? Or is the print magazine a higher page count/more content? I'll probably still subscribe anyway (I love magazines. I'm a child of the 80's and no website will replace print for me); but I am wondering what I'll be paying for.

Edited to add: I went ahead an subscribed. I like what I see in the digital version. Still hoping for an answer about the page count of the print version though

LOL

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by djtree View Post
    Thanks brother,

I'm looking at an issue online right now. I'm just wondering what the page count of the print version is. There's 50 pages to the digital version. Is the print version the same content and page count as the digital version? Or is the print magazine a higher page count/more content? I'll probably still subscribe anyway (I love magazines. I'm a child of the 80's and no website will replace print for me); but I am wondering what I'll be paying for.

Edited to add: I went ahead an subscribed. I like what I see in the digital version. Still hoping for an answer about the page count of the print version though

LOL
    Thanks for your support. The print version is exactly the same as the digital one - page for page. Same page count; same ads, etc. Please let me know what you think of it when your first issue arrives. Some new orders went out today. When did you subscribe?

Thanks for the quick reply Joe!

I subscribed on 3/30/2018. Hopefully my order made the cut! I'm looking forward to it. Call it nostalgia; but nothing replaces the feeling of getting a print magazine in the mail.

(Seriously, I do appreciate the reply. I posted the same question on the forum of a different magazine; asking about their page count. Instead of answering my question, they deleted it. Glad I chose to subscribe to MSM! lol)

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-04-2018 at 02:59 PM.

joe the best

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

Thanks for the quick reply Joe!

I subscribed on 3/30/2018. Hopefully my order made the cut! I'm looking forward to it. Call it nostalgia; but nothing replaces the feeling of getting a print magazine in the mail.

(Seriously, I do appreciate the reply. I posted the same question on the forum of a different magazine; asking about their page count. Instead of answering my question, they deleted it. Glad I chose to subscribe to MSM! lol)
    Pretty sure that went out so please let me know what you think of it once it arrives. And I'm sure that you're talking about my former employer Muscular Development, who is infamous for deleted, censoring & banning. "Rear Window" Harris is an abomination at running the forum, as well as everything else he does (especially videos in the laundry room, hence the Rear Window moniker I gave him).

Why would a magazine company shy away from a page count question? The answer is obvious - ads are down and that mean total page count has to go down. MuscleSport Mag's page count went down the last few issues & I will be as transparent as fuck saying why - many advertisers decided not to take out their ad again & they are not in favor of spending their money in a magazine platform. Our digital version gets very high views and I try to get that info across when pitching the ads.

I suppose that I can't blame the companies for not having faith in a magazine (digital or print) because of the market nowadays.

We've been trying to ficus on our video programming because of the way the market has turned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    joe the best
    THX Big Hulk!

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-04-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post

Pretty sure that went out so please let me know what you think of it once it arrives.
    Hey Joe! I received my first issue already! Impressed by the quick customer service and replies on the boards!

I have written up a quick email with my feedback on the magazine and sent it to you at joe@musclesportmag.com

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post

Pretty sure that went out so please let me know what you think of it once it arrives.
    Hey Joe! I received my first issue already! Impressed by the quick customer service and replies on the boards!

I have written up a quick email with my feedback on the magazine and sent it to you at joe@musclesportmag.com
    THX SO MUCH FOR THE EMAIL! Did you receive my reply?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions