Easing in
Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Easing in

  1. #1
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    34

    Easing in

    Ive taken protien powder and whey and stuff like that. Im looking to go to the next level with supplements. Any advice?





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    184

    Re: Easing in

    Why would you? There is no next level as long as, by next level you mean AAS. You only need vitamins and minerals, a good diet with lots of proteins and perhaps some preworkout supplements (if you go to the gym after work, for example) to improve your performance. Do you want to compete or just look good?




  3. #3
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    34

    Re: Easing in

    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Why would you? There is no next level as long as, by next level you mean AAS. You only need vitamins and minerals, a good diet with lots of proteins and perhaps some preworkout supplements (if you go to the gym after work, for example) to improve your performance. Do you want to compete or just look good?
    I want to wrestle professionally and need to have a bodybuilder look to stand out.




  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    184

    Re: Easing in

    I'm not the right person to recommend steroids, but you should know most of the pro wrestlers take steroids. I don't say that you should do it too. If I were you, I'd try to bulk a little and then cut the fat. Don't eat junk foods thinking that you'll lose the fat anyway as it doesn't work this way.

    From what you write, you need to be a bit more serious about your diet, about your training. Results will definitely come, but you have to be patient. There is no secret. Just eat healthy, sleep, forget about the sweets and about the sodas, drink water and train hard. It's impossible to not have any results.




  5. #5
    Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    34

    Re: Easing in

    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    I'm not the right person to recommend steroids, but you should know most of the pro wrestlers take steroids. I don't say that you should do it too. If I were you, I'd try to bulk a little and then cut the fat. Don't eat junk foods thinking that you'll lose the fat anyway as it doesn't work this way.

    From what you write, you need to be a bit more serious about your diet, about your training. Results will definitely come, but you have to be patient. There is no secret. Just eat healthy, sleep, forget about the sweets and about the sodas, drink water and train hard. It's impossible to not have any results.
    Thanks man. How many meals should i eat a day, like how many calories?




  6. #6
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    184

    Re: Easing in

    It depends of your weight, of your body fat percentage, age, daily activities and so on. I don't know anything about you so I am not able to say, as I don't want to give bad advice. However, the golden rule is to eat clean. Don't eat junk food just because it's easier to meet the daily target.




  7. #7
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Easing in

    Just keep in mind whole food is 100000% better for mass than protein powders




  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    682

    Re: Easing in

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Just keep in mind whole food is 100000% better for mass than protein powders
    I agree with you. Eating food is also better when it comes to vitamins and minerals and nutrients.




  9. #9
    Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11

    Re: Easing in

    As someone that is looking to start to get into supplements, I think that taking just a basic protein such as Whey or Creatine should suffice, to be honest. I think that adding more supplements on top of that could be dangerous or not very beneficial, and it definitely would be a lot pricier.




  10. #10
    Member
    bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    32

    Re: Easing in

    Quote Originally Posted by coolyfrost View Post
    As someone that is looking to start to get into supplements, I think that taking just a basic protein such as Whey or Creatine should suffice, to be honest. I think that adding more supplements on top of that could be dangerous or not very beneficial, and it definitely would be a lot pricier.
    Hopefully any supplements he would use would not be "dangerous" per se', but i do agree that for beginners, the basics of Creatine Monohydrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, BCAA's and L-Glutaime can be all you need to start.

    I think you'll find if you read up on not only how, but also when (proper timing) of taking just these 4 supplement alone can yield plenty of real, sustainable muscle mass.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.