• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Easing in

T

Tommy

Ive taken protien powder and whey and stuff like that. Im looking to go to the next level with supplements. Any advice?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would you? There is no next level as long as, by next level you mean AAS. You only need vitamins and minerals, a good diet with lots of proteins and perhaps some preworkout supplements (if you go to the gym after work, for example) to improve your performance. Do you want to compete or just look good?

T

Tommy

Why would you? There is no next level as long as, by next level you mean AAS. You only need vitamins and minerals, a good diet with lots of proteins and perhaps some preworkout supplements (if you go to the gym after work, for example) to improve your performance. Do you want to compete or just look good?
I want to wrestle professionally and need to have a bodybuilder look to stand out.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not the right person to recommend steroids, but you should know most of the pro wrestlers take steroids. I don't say that you should do it too. If I were you, I'd try to bulk a little and then cut the fat. Don't eat junk foods thinking that you'll lose the fat anyway as it doesn't work this way.

From what you write, you need to be a bit more serious about your diet, about your training. Results will definitely come, but you have to be patient. There is no secret. Just eat healthy, sleep, forget about the sweets and about the sodas, drink water and train hard. It's impossible to not have any results.

T

Tommy

I'm not the right person to recommend steroids, but you should know most of the pro wrestlers take steroids. I don't say that you should do it too. If I were you, I'd try to bulk a little and then cut the fat. Don't eat junk foods thinking that you'll lose the fat anyway as it doesn't work this way.

From what you write, you need to be a bit more serious about your diet, about your training. Results will definitely come, but you have to be patient. There is no secret. Just eat healthy, sleep, forget about the sweets and about the sodas, drink water and train hard. It's impossible to not have any results.
Thanks man. How many meals should i eat a day, like how many calories?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It depends of your weight, of your body fat percentage, age, daily activities and so on. I don't know anything about you so I am not able to say, as I don't want to give bad advice. However, the golden rule is to eat clean. Don't eat junk food just because it's easier to meet the daily target.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Just keep in mind whole food is 100000% better for mass than protein powders

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just keep in mind whole food is 100000% better for mass than protein powders
I agree with you. Eating food is also better when it comes to vitamins and minerals and nutrients.

C

coolyfrost

As someone that is looking to start to get into supplements, I think that taking just a basic protein such as Whey or Creatine should suffice, to be honest. I think that adding more supplements on top of that could be dangerous or not very beneficial, and it definitely would be a lot pricier.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
As someone that is looking to start to get into supplements, I think that taking just a basic protein such as Whey or Creatine should suffice, to be honest. I think that adding more supplements on top of that could be dangerous or not very beneficial, and it definitely would be a lot pricier.

Hopefully any supplements he would use would not be "dangerous" per se', but i do agree that for beginners, the basics of Creatine Monohydrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, BCAA's and L-Glutaime can be all you need to start.

I think you'll find if you read up on not only how, but also when (proper timing) of taking just these 4 supplement alone can yield plenty of real, sustainable muscle mass.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff