• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tom Brady

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you think of this bullshit with Tom Brady? Wtf does everything have to be a "gate"? Really? Deflate gate?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I personally don't put much stock in the balls being partially deflated. The Pats would have won that game playing with a fuckin' soccer ball. The one thing that I agreed with is Goodell handing down a heavy penalty for it against arguably the NFL's best player and hopefully that transitions into the same when these players commit crimes of the field - superstars or not.

A great start with Rice and Peterson, but I hope he hammers Sheldon Richardson and I'm a lifelong Jets fan.

That piece of garbage failed two marihuana tests (they get a warning after one; 4-game suspension after two) and now this latest incident in which he rightfully should have been shot by the police after reaching for a (legal) loaded semi-auto handgun under the seat following a 143 mph race/chase with a 12-year-old kid in the car and it and all four occupants smelling of marihuana.

To me, that is a much more serious case than the nonsense Deflate-Gate.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I personally don't put much stock in the balls being partially deflated. The Pats would have won that game playing with a fuckin' soccer ball. The one thing that I agreed with is Goodell handing down a heavy penalty for it against arguably the NFL's best player and hopefully that transitions into the same when these players commit crimes of the field - superstars or not.

A great start with Rice and Peterson, but I hope he hammers Sheldon Richardson and I'm a lifelong Jets fan.

That piece of garbage failed two marihuana tests (they get a warning after one; 4-game suspension after two) and now this latest incident in which he rightfully should have been shot by the police after reaching for a (legal) loaded semi-auto handgun under the seat following a 143 mph race/chase with a 12-year-old kid in the car and it and all four occupants smelling of marihuana.

Right on the head Joe!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Right on the head Joe!
Thx. I like what Goodell has done and if Brady has to take a four-game hit for this, then in a weird way it kind of justifies when he nails one of these criminals for a full season.

F

Fozz

Considering Roger and Tom failed to reach an agreement, it will be interesting to see how the Federal judge rules. I think a decision is expected Tuesday, Friday at the latest. This whole situation has been overblown. Roger doesn't have sufficient evidence to prove that Tom knew the balls were deflated, as such, he shouldn't have attempted to crucify him.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
The most that I see them getting Brady on is impeding the investigation. He will probably end up with a one or two-game suspension when it's all said and done.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the pats lose Brady they will never make it to the play offs. He will probably just get a short suspension and a large fine.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
This judge's decision undermines the authority of Roger Goodell. If you believe that he handed out heavy suspensions or not, he still should have the authority to oversee his sport the way he sees fit. People were bitching and moaning when he only gave Rice two games initially and now they feel he's too strict. Make up your minds.

Now these fuckin' asshole potheads are going to go to court to get their suspensions lifted, too. This is a Pandora's Box.

R

rz3300

Banned
All I can say is that I am glad that he did not decide to try to take the case to the Supreme Court. I just think that it would have been personally irresponsible of him to do so, and it would be a slap in the face to all the people who are trying to get the court to hear their cases, which are far more important to issues of freedom and equality and personal rights, and things of that nature. Things like ball inflation and petty arguments between millionaires do not belong in the Supreme Court of the United States.