• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

http://www.musclesportmag.com/online-magazine/magazine/summer-2015/

Summer 2015 COVER sm

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not like his phisique...

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I do not like his phisique...
He is very impressive, especially in person. When I met him at the Arnold, it was pretty amazing seeing how wide this guy actually is. And the tats really give him a three-dimensional look even more. I've been backstage at all the big shows and spoke to the top pros and Rich is by far the most massive guy I have ever seen.

Of course everyone has a different opinion and may prefer a more streamlined guy. But Rich is not competing anymore and has the luxury of staying big year round and not dieting down for shows. That is a big advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

Summer 2015 COVER sm
Good work Joe! I'm looking forward to picking up an issue!

Thanks, Charlie. This one came out fuckin' insane...but I'm biased. LOL.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is very impressive, especially in person. When I met him at the Arnold, it was pretty amazing seeing how wide this guy actually is. And the tats really give him a three-dimensional look even more. I've been backstage at all the big shows and spoke to the top pros and Rich is by far the most massive guy I have ever seen.

Of course everyone has a different opinion and may prefer a more streamlined guy. But Rich is not competing anymore and has the luxury of staying big year round and not dieting down for shows. That is a big advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer 2015 COVER sm

Didn't want to be rude, but it's just a matter of the whole package, something is not right and I can't tell what - I dislike tatoos, but that's not the point here.

Anyway, we agree to disagree :)

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

- - - Updated - - -

Summer 2015 COVER sm

Didn't want to be rude, but it's just a matter of the whole package, something is not right and I can't tell what - I dislike tatoos, but that's not the point here.

Anyway, we agree to disagree
That's cool; to each his own.

His physique is quite different from the norm and is certainly not for everyone. But he is immensely popular and I couldn't believe the size of the line at his booth at the Arnold. It even blew away DLB's, which was impressive, as well.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why did Piana stop competing?

Great cover Joe!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Why did Piana stop competing?

Great cover Joe!
Thanks, bro. I love it, too!

That all comes out in the feature article but I'm not one of those pricks that says you have to buy it to find out! LOL. Basically Rich is an all-or-nothing guy and he does everything to the extreme. So when he competed, he shut his whole world off and went into prep mode heavily. And that means to ignore everything else going on and to do more drugs.

After a while, he figured that he would kill himself doing all of that shit. So why not put all of that effort into something else? He did that with becoming a success the way he has by branding himself and his products. Hard to argue with that - he gets to eat whatever the fuck he wants, no dieting down for shows and that means beong a mass monster year round.

He was also getting tired of the political nonsense attached to the shows.