• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Having a girl

P

Pain

VIP
Hope everyone is doing good.

Just wanted to share with everyone that I will be a father come January and will be having a little girl.

Life is so hectic right now. With work, pregnant girlfriend, buying a house and everything else life throws at you. I haven't been to the gym in over a year and have put on a bit of weight, the wrong kind of weight... but life is good. I do miss the days where I'd spend all day on here interacting with you guys but times change.

I just hope everyone on here is doing good and is healthy.

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Just wanted to share with everyone that I will be a father come January and will be having a little girl.

Life is so hectic right now. With work, pregnant girlfriend, buying a house and everything else life throws at you. I haven't been to the gym in over a year and have put on a bit of weight, the wrong kind of weight... but life is good. I do miss the days where I'd spend all day on here interacting with you guys but times change.

I am so happy for you! Looks like both of us have had a really great year!

Please be sure to drop in even you can and definitely post a pic of your daughter when she arrives!

Congratulations my friend! You deserve it!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congrats!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Congratulations brother

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best wishes and congrats on your new family!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congratulations Pain!!!

I too miss those days, with y'all guys, Rocky, Tech, Line and so on. Best of wishes!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Oh yeah man! January is coming right up too!

I have one coming in June!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congratulations bro!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congrats! Oh and if "life is good", forget about weight, fat, whatever.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

Hozyboy

Wow that is great news. Congratulations. Yes we are doing great hope you are good too.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

How is she doing brother?

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I know that I am really late to the party here, but I feel a congrats is in order regardless. It is certainly an exciting time in life, and it brings back some good memories here. Make sure you really load up on your sleep while you can, though, because you might not really get as much as you used to, but I am sure that you know this. I hope everything is going well and I bet you are a really good father. Best of luck, and thanks for sharing.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is your girl doing brother. Congrats it's about a year now.