• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why are some bodybuilders so stupid?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Stupid bodybuilder

A bodybuilder from Russia is in the hospital right now due to stomach wounds he received from being stabbed. Luckily for him the knife did not hit any organs and he will be ok.

You are probably asking yourself right now if he was robbed, mugged or attacked. Did he get in a fight? The answer is no. After years of martial arts training and bodybuilding he thought his abs were so strong that they could stop a knife. Guess what. Nobody’s abs are that strong! He stupidly challenged his friend to stab his stomach and his friend stupidly did it.

Can you all guess what happened to his friend? He could be facing up to 8 years in prison for causing serious bodily injury under article 111 of the criminal code!

Some bodybuilders are not so smart.

Copyright 2015©MuscleMecca.com

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

What a couple of arseholes.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I've run into a few guys at my old gym that were crazy. They wanted to fight everyone.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it had been one of the Chinese swords he might have been fine - they are pretty flexible and would most likely bend after merely cutting the skin. Iron Skin warriors used to be able to stop swords with their stomaches. None of them, though went up against European stiff blades, though!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it had been one of the Chinese swords he might have been fine - they are pretty flexible and would most likely bend after merely cutting the skin. Iron Skin warriors used to be able to stop swords with their stomaches. None of them, though went up against European stiff blades, though!
Be careful! Next story will be about a bodybuilder being stabbed by a sword because he thought he could stop it.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He thought he had abs of steel lol.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I think his head is full of a box of rocks instead of a brain

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I think we should not be so quick to just target bodybuilders here. Have you seen some of the other athletes out there? Not really a group of Einsteins I would say, just look at Ryan Lochte and all that he has gone through here in the last month or so. That said, though, anytime you have professionals that not really required to use their minds, this is what you would expect to happen. They do not need to be book smart, and probably never had. I bet they can school on nutrition and fitness, though, and for some people that is more important to know than anything in a history textbook. Interesting stuff, though, and thanks for sharing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

texashulk

Umm have you never heard of "abs of steel" lol