• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rousey vs Mayweather

Vickeree

Vickeree

With all the smack talk going on between the two... who do you think will win in a mma match ? floyd vs rhonda?

F

Fozz

I really don't think we would ever see it. Although, it would be an interesting bout. I am sure Mayweather would just keep her at a distance as Ronda's best shot is to take him down. I don't think she stand with him for long.

P

PLP Rob

In an MMA match? It wouldn't even be close. Floyd's movement and hugging would be totally nullified by Rousey's ability to take him down, at which point he'd be like a little kid fighting a crocodile. The result of Rousey v Mayweather? Rousey breaks Floyd's arm in under two minutes, wins via Submission, Round 1.

Vickeree

Vickeree

It sure would be fun floyd will have zero chance of winning but its like comparing apples and oranges or michael jordan and gretsky in a one on one basketball game.

P

PLP Rob

While I agree that Floyd would try to keep Ronda at distance, an mma fight between the two would go much the same way Randy Couture vs James Toney went. Rousey would pursue Mayweather to the cage, hip toss him, and that'd be all she wrote as Ronda broke Floyd's arm. I would absolutely love to watch this scenario play out as it'd be humiliating for Mayweather, but this isn't something any of us is going to see in our lifetimes. Unfortunately. Ha ha.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I have to say that it would be really interesting to see. Something about the whole situations makes me think that the powers that be will not let it happen, but I guess you cannot rule anything out at this point. It would sure them both a lot of money, and we all know that they love their money, so who knows. It would probably be a disaster of an event though, and would be all hype and talk and media, with no real event taking place, a lot like the last Mayweather fight.

P

pwarbi

I think the boxer vs MMA fighter debate will rage on forever to be honest, with no clear winner.

If Rousey managed to get to Mayweather then she'd be in with a good chance, but at the same time, if one full punch from Mayweather catches Rousey it could be an early finish for her also.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may not be a feasible fight because of 2 basic reasons. First, Ronda and Floyd are not of the same gender. Even if Ronda Rousey is an athlete and a fighter, it is improper for a man to hit her. Second, Ronda is an mma fighter while Floyd Mayweather is a boxer and the twain shall never meet. Personally, I don't think I will be entertained if that fight pushes through because it us not entertaining to see a guy fighting a woman. And I don't think that Ronda has a chance against the undefeated boxer.

P

pwarbi

As you say, it's a fight that will never happen but of course it doesn't stop people from speculating about an outcome theoretically. Both fighters have their fans as well as their haters, so at the end of the day I just think it comes down to which fighter you hate the most. Personally while I can appreciate the skills that both fighters have, if they knocked each other out I wouldn't be all that interested as I'm not a huge fan of either of them on a personal level.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We don't need to watch this kind of a fight before naming the winner. It will probably look an easy win go Mayweather. Just hope too many dastardly heavy punches doesn't get to Rhonda.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Donkeykong

FLOYD...I have trained Ju-Jitsu(gracie) and have the utmost respect for the tiny blue belts that tappied me out but often times I'd be in positions where I know one simple blow could end it. Even if she managed a takedown Floyd could KO her easily on the ground even from guard. but as soon as she got her head inside to clicnch up or lower for a take down one little jab and shed be in a coma...And this is one of the best boxers out there. I think even amatuer men would destroy Ronda and I'm sorry for the MMA purists but if it was just judo/ju-jitsu shed obv beat me and floyd and any other male with no experience...It's a joke bro...Sorry but a pipe dream nothing more

P

pwarbi

The fight was obviously never going to happen anyway, but it's even more unlikely no that Rousey as lost again only recently. The only chance of these two now getting in a ring together is maybe in the WWE as a showcase fight, but even then it's something that will be staged and scripted anyway just like all the other fights we see.

A fight between these two would certainly attract the ratings, but I can't see either risking their own credibility and putting their records in the hands of a scriptwriter.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rousey is pretty proficient in boxing, when you start adding kicks, punches, and takedowns a lot of the techniques in boxing lose their power. But if it was a pure boxing match, Mayweather would win hands down, I would think.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

With Mayweather's reach, height, power and experience as an undefeated world champion boxer with a 50-0 record, I don't think that Ronda Rousey has a chance to win considering she's a sucker to punches in the face, which can be seen in her losses to Nunez and Holm.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe we can forget about this dream fight although I'm sure Mayweather's manager is still thinking about the big money that this fight will bring to them. It is obvious that they do no want to meet Pacquiao anymore in the ring and they're just looking around for an easy fight for easy money like McGregor and that young Japanese wrestler. There's really too many suckers for such fights that they are willing to spend for the pay-per-view.