• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anyone experienced abdominal cramping?

Vickeree

Vickeree

I do light exercises in the morning as part of a routine but lately ive been experiencing abdominal cramps whenever i do tuck planche! Has anyone experienced this? Its probably due to insufficient warm up butbid like to hear your thoughts..

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dehydration can also cause cramps. Drink water.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too crunches would give you a very serious abdominal cramps if you are not already used to it. I had such experience when I was new to working out but with time, I got used to it.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't eat or drink before exercising or doing your abdominal crunches, because this is likely the cause of stomach cramps - in addition the more you eat or drink, the more likely you are to experience abdominal pain during exercise.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abdominal cramps is usually caused by problems with gastritis. I remember experiencing that once in a while when my gastritis was getting worse (due to stress). At first I thought it was a heart attack but fortunately gastritis is easy to treat with the right foods and discipline in eating. I suggest that you do the workout at least 3 hours after having meals so that the gas will not be produced.