• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braun Strowman, overplayed?

F

Fozz

If you've been watching the WWE these past few weeks, you've no doubt seen or heard about the new member of the Wyatt family, former NXT member Braun Strowman. You have also likely seen him manhandle and essentially dominate Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. To me, this a little bit ridiculous. The WWE is treating him like some untouchable behemoth. This would be fine, usually, except for the fact that Roman Reigns is also a monster. As such, I am kind of off-put but Reigns just crumbling before him not once, but twice.

Anyone else feel the same? Or different?

R

rz3300

Banned
Sometimes I think that they just try to build up the unthouchable ones and make them appear so great, only to have the enemy or their rival soon follow. I hope they are doing that at least, and it would probably be the smart thing to do.

K

Ketsugo

Yeah they been doing that for decades . Like even when undertaker started or Kane now after managing show Kane makes comeback

K

Ketsugo

Oh I will admit I’m never miss raw or smack down and Strowman is my favorite. He in real life does participate professional in worlds strongest contests . So that part they play up in the show / like tipping over Mack truck or lifting that idiot guitar playing character I can’t stand lol . He’s truly strong . Now mark Henry was called strongest man in world - but google Stroeman he’s actually won or placed on top in many recent contests . So he’s for real - my question is I wonder how long they can do that and does it eventually hurt their system ??

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braun is a bigger beast when compared to any other WWE performer in the squared circle. He is bigger, stronger and more meaner than any WWE superstar that still have a contract in the company. Watt probably brought him to the WWE but I knew from onset he will never be a puppet to him.