• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ultimate Nutrition Sues Mr. Olympia!

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ultimate Nutrition

Ultimate Nutrition is suing Mr. Olympia organizers t block them from making sponsorship deals with their competitors that will infringe on their exclusive deal.

The company that organize the Mr. Olympia, American Media Inc. Chief Executive David J. Pecker, said they are “acting within our legal rights.”

Ultimate Nutrition is based in Connecticut and filed for bankruptcy in December. Victor H. Rubino founded the bodybuilding supplement company in 1979.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Everyone is always sue happy these days.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they had an exclusive deal then they should sue but I don't know enough about this yet.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow. Yeah, unless the bankruptcy removed the exclusive deal, it must be honored.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am not sure if this is the case but it sounds like Ultimate Nutrition goes bankrupt and then they try to sue and blame it on another company? I am not sure of the situation but that is the way that I read it, but either way it sounds like a nasty little case involving a lot of money and some high stakes. If they were acting illegally though that I would like to see they get punished for it, but I guess we will have to wait and see.