• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Marshall Race Card Nonsense

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blaming white people for the ills of the world is in vogue and he wants to be like the cool kids.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Blaming white people for the ills of the world is in vogue and he wants to be like the cool kids.
I agree and Marshall has never been a player who went about his business in a quiet manner off-the-field.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have never really thought much of Mr. Marshall as a person. He is a pretty good receiver, though, and for that he really has gotten his fair share of breaks, and you can probably add another one to that list now. It kind is like the boy who cried wolf to me, where people like this who use the race card whenever they feel slighted or embarrassed or anything, then it really takes away from the times when it actually is a racial situation and the term is used. All it does is dilute the term or the idea to me.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
When it comes to Marshall you can expect anything, I mean he is one of the most outspoken NFL players out here. I actually think the only reason he has a Tv gig is because you never know what the dude is going to say.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
It was not nice for Brandon Marshall to accuse the NFL of favoring the white players and going against the blacks. The reason is that, according to the article that I just read, you can see that out of the five players that are on some games suspensions, four of them are whites. The NFL should have questioned him on making such an accusations without any definite example.