• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Out of Olympia?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
As usual, the sport of pro bodybuilding is filled with drama & peek-a-boo games. The latest is that Kai Greene may sit out the 2015 Mr. Olympia due to reasons ranging from a dispute with the promoters (who just happen to be his bosses at AMI/FLEX) to liver problems. He still has not signed the competitor's contract and the deadline has passed. But would The Predator stay away on the heels of the announcement of his new supplement line being launched?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
What's your opinion Joe? Is Kai Greene truly out of the Mr. Olympia this year or is it just rumors for him to make headlines?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's your opinion Joe? Is Kai Greene truly out of the Mr. Olympia this year or is it just rumors for him to make headlines?

This!

Any inside "rumors" at least? :D

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Well, it's obvious that we all know by now. But the bigger question is if Kai is done with the IFBB. He played it coy by saying to support the leagues and athletes but I think that he may either have something up his sleeve or bit off more than he can chew and is doing damage control.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, it's obvious that we all know by now. But the bigger question is if Kai is done with the IFBB. He played it coy by saying to support the leagues and athletes but I think that he may either have something up his sleeve or bit off more than he can chew and is doing damage control.
He just may be. He has so much other shit going on now.

CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dumb thoughts become things