• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lou Ferrigno on Flex magazine!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FL1015 COVER1

FL1015 COVER21

new cover... of flex magazine. Lou Ferrigno! Which do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never liked this guy. Honestly, who would charge his fans for a photograph and an autograph? He's just greedy. When Ronnie Coleman came to my country, he didn't ask for money and spent a lot of time with the fans and he was Mr. Olympia at that time. So... what gives Lou Ferigno the right of charging money for making photographs with him, especially as those money are not reported as earnings, nor is he in his prime anymore?

PS: sorry for the bump.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never liked this guy. Honestly, who would charge his fans for a photograph and an autograph? He's just greedy. When Ronnie Coleman came to my country, he didn't ask for money and spent a lot of time with the fans and he was Mr. Olympia at that time. So... what gives Lou Ferigno the right of charging money for making photographs with him, especially as those money are not reported as earnings, nor is he in his prime anymore?

PS: sorry for the bump.
Not saying I agree with him but I don't think he had many other options to earn these days.

I like cover 1.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, but he's known actually bullying people that shoot pictures of him. Basically, if he sees you that you make a picture of him, NOT WITH HIM, he'll ask for money or he'll make you delete the photo. That's not a good behavior and I don't know why he's still invited at certain events.