• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

So now Big Ramy is working with Chris Aceto again..

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4f2b215be41cd5a3bdbfe579069757da-1.jpg

So after the Mr. Olympia finals, Big Ramy left George Farah. Now Big Ramy is working with Chris Aceto again.

What do you think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: So now Big Rami is working with Chris Aceto again..

Because Ramy wants to be Mr. Olympia.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ramy is not so disciplined during the off season. He always has to catch up.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I don't think the "nutritionist" is the problem with him coming in shredded condition, rumors are that while he was in Kuwait or wherever he trains, he wasn't listening to Farah, and did what Bader Bodai (Roelly's trainer) told him.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Because he lives there and depends on Bader Bodai he will always do what he wants _ my guess is Bader Bodai is going to make him do a quick round trip of the famous Gurus to learn their "secretes". BBing is a big business in these rich Arab countries and Bader Bodai wants to be the King! Ramy is and sadly might always remain his bitch!

Last edited:
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is not the only problem for me.I recently read some things about the preparation of mohammed salama , which was followed by patrik Tuor , a well-known nutritionist guru from Switzerland ( which this year has prepared Hidetada Yamagishi , eduardo correa and ronny Rockel only for the olympia and many other athletes in other shows,all shredded by the bones ) who said that the monsters of mass like Salama (which is like Ramy as muscle mass ) are extremely difficult to bring to the stage in an excellent condition because at the crucial moment of the preparation you can not take away the water and salt as you can do with "lighter " atlethes, otherwise they become flat or they simply go to the hospital.Ramy not only need a good coach , but also to lose a few pounds of pure mass in favor of quality,separation and proportions , if he really want to win and not remain just a freak.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't think the "nutritionist" is the problem with him coming in shredded condition, rumors are that while he was in Kuwait or wherever he trains, he wasn't listening to Farah, and did what Bader Bodai (Roelly's trainer) told him.
I listen that dennis james had big problem with him... big rami has problems to follow a diet. We should understand that big rami is like ronaldo ( soccer player ) in few years, bodybuilding industry gives him a lot of money, so now he hasn't a mind for be the number one.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is not the only problem for me.I recently read some things about the preparation of mohammed salama , which was followed by patrik Tuor , a well-known nutritionist guru from Switzerland ( which this year has prepared Hidetada Yamagishi , eduardo correa and ronny Rockel only for the olympia and many other athletes in other shows,all shredded by the bones ) who said that the monsters of mass like Salama (which is like Ramy as muscle mass ) are extremely difficult to bring to the stage in an excellent condition because at the crucial moment of the preparation you can not take away the water and salt as you can do with "lighter " atlethes, otherwise they become flat or they simply go to the hospital.Ramy not only need a good coach , but also to lose a few pounds of pure mass in favor of quality,separation and proportions , if he really want to win and not remain just a freak.
I saw big rami yesterday night, and i can tell he is better than olympia prejuging. In my opinion, he should loss several pound of his muscle so he could look better.

What happened to salam? I listen he is ill. Can you tell me more?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think that what you tell is true. Think to kay or cutler or coleman... they had / has big muscles but condition was not at 100% on competition day.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

295e4dd3402b4502759356090286b2bd-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw big rami yesterday night, and i can tell he is better than olympia prejuging. In my opinion, he should loss several pound of his muscle so he could look better. What happened to salam? I listen he is ill. Can you tell me more?
I don't know so much,Only that a few hours before his pro debut,he was hospitalyzed for a collapse.After one day i read a post from Farah's Facebook with a photo of Salama in a hospital bed and George Farah was helping him to eat.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Any updates on Salama?