• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids

G

gbussey99

Bodybuilding looking to start using roids. Please help. Have competition soon

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol. Without giving any details, you will never give good advice for free. You can't ask for advice without having a plan, without having a fairly big budget. How old you? How long have you been training? Is this your first competition? What other supplements do you take? How reliable are your sources?

1000 Wombats

1000 Wombats

*Editing because I just realized the guy asked his question over a month ago. Guess I need to read post dates.

Last edited:
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*Editing because I just realized the guy asked his question over a month ago. Guess I need to read post dates.
What was your answer? Would still probably help someone.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol. Without giving any details, you will never give good advice for free. You can't ask for advice without having a plan, without having a fairly big budget. How old you? How long have you been training? Is this your first competition? What other supplements do you take? How reliable are your sources?

Yep, exactly, we need to know the details to know what to suggest. Steroids are just a complement to training and nutrition, so it's necessary to know what your weight is, what your goal is, the training you are doing and so on, in order to realize what steroids are more adequate for your situation.

G

gospel

Steroids are so damaging to the body and mind. I don't get why people continue to use them, after all that has happened. Just read past stories.....

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steroids are so damaging to the body and mind. I don't get why people continue to use them, after all that has happened. Just read past stories.....
The problem is some bodybuilders go overboard. Using them very carefully and wisely can be a real boost to a bodybuilder.

G

goniva

The problem is some bodybuilders go overboard. Using them very carefully and wisely can be a real boost to a bodybuilder.

Agree with this. Use it with a correct dose, and have an experienced person to coach on taking it properly.