• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Masteron (Drostanolone) - do you use it?

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How many here use Masteron (Drostanolone)? How much do you use and why? Also, do you use Prop or Enth as the ester?

Chemical Name: Drostanolone Propionate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 100-400mg/EOD
Active time: 5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Chemical Name: Drostanolone Enanthate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 200 mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 10-14 days

From what I gather, it is not very powerful and is most often used during a cut. I also have read that it is only really effective if you are already at a low body fat percentage.

What do you all think about Masteron?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never heard of it. Have you tried it?

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have not yet, no. That is why I am asking. :) I have read great things about it, but personal experience always trumps theoretical, in my opinion.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I love mast 600-800 mg a week is my sweet spot I use mast e gives me strength and lean hard gains also has a wellbeing effect on me when it kicks in im on top of my game feeling good and strong great choice for any cycle low sides and it does have a slight anti-e effect like proviron

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This stuff increase workout intensity?

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love masteron p mast e actually running it now with tbol and sust and strength is going crazy

johnjohn

johnjohn

Masteron is used a lot of times ran with tren. As mountain-Man stated it's got a well being or a calming affect that helps with the sides of tren.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I love masteron. I use it in two ways.
-One if under 12% on way down in body fat can help achieve hardened appearance, vascularity, and it's great for preserving muscle.

-Two if not as low in body fat, but I never get above 13-15%, if I add it to a stack it frees up more testosterone. It interacts with estro receptors in a way it blocks estro or stops it, stops aromatasing, really helps with deca or nnp by blocking progestins, it can be used with testosterone and produce better dryer gains, increases sex drive.
Now it shouldn't be used to replace an AI but I myself need less AI on masteron.

I run it between 400-800 a week it really adds to cycle or blast in a good way.
Running 150-200 a week is great addition to cruise or trt. It will only raise free testosterone on trt blood work, it can be used but not too high so free testosterone isn't too unnormally high.
I am running masteron in current blast and I will add it to my trt at about 150 a week.
Masteron is great for freeing up testosterone and will allow the less is more if u will without extra aromatase. It has a great mood enhancing affect!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
How many here use Masteron (Drostanolone)? How much do you use and why? Also, do you use Prop or Enth as the ester?

From what I gather, it is not very powerful and is most often used during a cut. I also have read that it is only really effective if you are already at a low body fat percentage.

It is affective no matter what body fat is at. To appreciate the GAINS, OR TO SEE VISIBLE gains is what is referred in having low body fat.
The bennifits of masteron in other areas especially for vets who have used all main compounds and know what to do and understand about receptors, aromatase, proteins that bind to our anabolic hormones. It is worth being used for lots of reasons besides cut.
One dryer gains.
Most people think that 200 is sufficient but it isn't, 800 on other hand will give u much more.
Mast is low in sides and actually offsets sides of other steroids and makes those sides less.
Getting legit good mast is important then it's never the cheapest, and at 600-800 a week can cost a little.
It's bennifits are just as good as primo and can be used in its place.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It is affective no matter what body fat is at. To appreciate the GAINS, OR TO SEE VISIBLE gains is what is referred in having low body fat.
The bennifits of masteron in other areas especially for vets who have used all main compounds and know what to do and understand about receptors, aromatase, proteins that bind to our anabolic hormones. It is worth being used for lots of reasons besides cut.
One dryer gains.
Most people think that 200 is sufficient but it isn't, 800 on other hand will give u much more.
Mast is low in sides and actually offsets sides of other steroids and makes those sides less.
Getting legit good mast is important then it's never the cheapest, and at 600-800 a week can cost a little.
It's bennifits are just as good as primo and can be used in its place.

Musclemechanic my freind welcome to mecca I'm very glad you joined.You will love all the Information available on this board.
MECCA musclemechanic is a very stand up guy he has tons of information he has competed so give him a hello I can honestly say I respect and trust him and I'd put my reputation behind him any day of the year.Welcome brother.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must have missed the intro but hell ya brother really glad you are hear. Guys this is a very smart man. I respect this brother greatly. Had helped me greatly in several situations

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
I have never used it, i would like to one day.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I love it! Not for growing but keeping water off and keep sex drive up!!!
I myself gotta run it pretty high though.
1000mg a week is awsome 600 is just enough.
But it also depends on amoubt of other gear ran.
Trt dose then 300-400 mast lovely.
With deca 700
On a cut with tren 1000.

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
With deca 700
On a cut with tren 1000.
Cool, maybe next cycle for me. I have always wanted to run Primo, but I hear all these horror story's about real primo is a thing of the past, so I have never bothered to order any, and parabolan

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
With deca 700
On a cut with tren 1000.
Cool, maybe next cycle for me. I have always wanted to run Primo, but I hear all these horror story's about real primo is a thing of the past, so I have never bothered to order any, and parabolan
Mecca Gear has real primo brother and serveral other places.
I am running some now and loving it.
No sides at all. No bp issues just muscle fullness and protien synthesis.
I am running
Mast prop at 75 a day
Primo E at 100 a day
With sust and prop total of 700

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
With deca 700
On a cut with tren 1000.
Mecca Gear has real primo brother and serveral other places.
I am running some now and loving it.
No sides at all. No bp issues just muscle fullness and protien synthesis.
I am running
Mast prop at 75 a day
Primo E at 100 a day
With sust and prop total of 700
Ok, cool

M

mbell4377

Mast has turned into my new favorite addition to every cycle. Keeps sides to a minimum and cuts my AI use to almost zero.
Used it last year and noticed the effects but didn't know if it was just in my head or not. Tried it again on my current run and wow, no doubt great stuff. I will never run a cycle without it from here on out.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Mast has turned into my new favorite addition to every cycle. Keeps sides to a minimum and cuts my AI use to almost zero.
Used it last year and noticed the effects but didn't know if it was just in my head or not. Tried it again on my current run and wow, no doubt great stuff. I will never run a cycle without it from here on out.
Same here buddy!!! Tren sides not there water off and no AI!!
I use proviron too.
I use the two on any cycle or cruise dose gots adjusted according to run.

Mastheticmasterpeice

Mastheticmasterpeice

Banned
I love masteron ...I,like it about 600 mg a week