• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 2016 Arnold Classic will be held in Columbus, Ohio from March 3 to 5, 2016 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. It will be the 28th Anniversary of thew Arnold Classic!

2016 Arnold Classic

Classic_winner_Dexter_Jackson-1.jpg

2016 Arnold Sports Festival

Presents 50 Sports & Events, SportsWorld EXPO
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The 2016 Arnold Sports Festival and the world-renowned Arnold Classic bodybuilding championships will celebrate its 28th Anniversary in 2016 when the four-day health and fitness celebration presents more than 50 sports and events March 3-6, 2016 in Columbus, Ohio.
The Arnold Sports Festival will attract an estimated 185,000 sports and fitness fans to watch 18,000 athletes compete in 50 sports and events, including 14 Olympic events, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus and the Ohio Expo Center.
2016 Arnold Sports Festival
Dates: March 3-6, 2016
Locations: Most events are held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (400 N. High St.), the Ohio Expo Center (717 E. 17th Ave.) and Lifestyle Communities Pavilion (405 Neil Ave.).

Fitness_winner_Oksana_Grishina-1.jpg

The Arnold Sports festival

Arnold Classic

Check back here for all your 2016 Arnold Classic updates, information and pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Well, well, well, it looks like Kai Greene will compete at the 2016 Arnold Classic! Now, if Phil Heath will also be competing there, things will get really interesting imo.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will just be there to promote his supplements.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks guys. I edited the thread a bit.

Great to see this already! Man the Arnold Classic isn't really so far away! My second favorite show of the year!:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think Phil Heath will do this show. This will be an easy win for Kai IMHO, obviously, if he doesn't f**k up again. Kai isn't qualified for Mr. Olympia 2016, is he? If he isn't, it will be a hell of a year for him, that's for sure. At their level, coming on stage twice a year in their best shape puts a lot of pressure on the body, especially as we all know what dieting for a competition (plus all the gear) involves.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think Phil Heath will do this show. This will be an easy win for Kai IMHO, obviously, if he doesn't f**k up again. Kai isn't qualified for Mr. Olympia 2016, is he? If he isn't, it will be a hell of a year for him, that's for sure. At their level, coming on stage twice a year in their best shape puts a lot of pressure on the body, especially as we all know what dieting for a competition (plus all the gear) involves.
No kay isn't qualified for mr olympia 2016. If you check ifbbpro.com you will see that kay is not in the list.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But Phil Heath will compete at the Arnold Classic? Are you sure? He sold that he is going to compete in this competition but we will know only after the Arnold Classic official athletes list is posted.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only if he wants to defeat Kai two times a yer he will do this competition. I wouldn't do it if I were him, especially as he is this close to win another Sandow trophy. Why would he put a lot of unnecessary pressure on his body? He clearly has a lot of money and, after all, winning Mr. Olympia is much more important than winning Arnold Classic.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No kay isn't qualified for mr olympia 2016. If you check ifbbpro.com you will see that kay is not in the list.

Does this mean Kai is not able to compete in the 2016 Mr. Olympia?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, man. if kay wants to compete at olympia 2016, he must win a pro show.
He didn't compete in olympia 2015, so he isn't qualified for big O in 2016.
Last competition of kay was evl's prague PRO 2014, where he did only prejudging round. then he left competition.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dates: March 3-6, 2016
Locations: Most events are held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (400 N. High St.), the Ohio Expo Center (717 E. 17th Ave.) and Lifestyle Communities Pavilion (405 Neil Ave.). Visit https://arnoldsportsfestival.com for a complete schedule.
Hours: Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Arnold Fitness EXPO hours: Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It's official! Kai Greene will compete at the 2016 Arnold Classic!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
official competitors:

Kay Greene
branch warren
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad
Evan Centopani
Maxx Charles
IFBB PRO Justin Compton
X-MAN Toney Freeman
Kai Greene
Johnnie O Jackson
Josh Lenartowicz
Cedric McMillan Fan Page
Cody Montgomery
Juan Diesel
Branch Warren
Lukas "Luke" Wyler - IFBB Pro

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10394833 10153869600565982 4317172650853706373 n

this year, pro ifbb wheelchair division will do his pro debut at arnold classic! :D

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Arnold Classic 212
Charles Dixon
Guy Cisternino
David Henry
Kyung Won Kang
Cory Mathews
Angel Manual Rangel Vargas
Jose Raymond
Hidetada Yamagishi

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Fitness International

Michelle Blank
Myriam Capes
Regiane da Silva
Giorgia Foroni ( from italy! )

Ryall Graber
Oksana Grishina
Tanji Johnson
Whitney Jones
Piia Pajunen
Ashley Sebera
Missy Terwilliger
Bethany Cisternino Wagner

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from Regiane Da Silva Botthof.

". So honored to be invited to compete in my 10th Arnold event amongst these incredibly talented female athletes!! ??? Fitness International at the Arnold Classic weekend. This is one of my favorite shows and always an exceptional experience. I get to share the stage with women I love, respect and support and we are all committed to promoting the Fitness division and keeping the passion alive! Thank you in advance for the support u all ???of course my last year of take part in this event, which I'll Arnold Classic ? you miss and the things in life, but to respect my body is the important ?mein body is hurt and don't know whether I still a ? year to make that I have my best

10330357 807161566060260 2022048909552340599 n

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Figure International

Andrea Calhoun
Heather Dees
Amanda Doherty
Janaina Ferreira da Silva
Allison Frahn
Cydney Gillon
Candice Keene
Candice Lewis-Carter
Julie Mayer
Tina Nguyen
Adela Ondrejovicova
Camala Rodriquez McClure
Gennifer Strobo
Latorya Watts

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Bikini International Narmin Assria
Sara Back
Margret Gnarr
Christina Fjaere
Adriana Hill
Janet Layug
Brandy Leaver
Courtney King
Stephanie Mahoe
Justine Munro
India Paulino

Michelle Sylvia
Angelica Teixeira

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do u think about Dave Palumbo's thoughts on the 2016 Arnold Classic line up?