• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Announcing the Testosterone Replacement Therapy Forum

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Welcome to our Testosterone Replacement Therapy Forum! Here you will find articles and information on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Feel free to post Testosterone Replacement related questions or answer them.

Last edited:
IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Looks great! Thanks for having us here! We look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing what we have learned over the last 5 years while working with men who have a testosterone deficiency

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Nice!

K

karlkary

I have used testosterone replacement therapy for about a year. It literally turned my life around! DO IT! Here's a couple of my opinions on the whole process.

Reactions: yourmuscleshop
R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am really not too familiar with the procedure, but it really sounds like it helping a lot of people out there so that is certainly some good news that is nice to hear. It makes a lot more curious too, and I may need to go and do a little bit of research here myself to learn a little bit more. Sounds very intriguing and a good option, so thanks. Great to see the forum too.

Reactions: yourmuscleshop
T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think use of Testosterone Replacement Therapy should be taking in smaller quantities or moderately.

Last edited by a moderator:
RonnieColemanFan

RonnieColemanFan

When should someone start testosterone therapy session? Am not sure whether i need therapy or just some rest between the cycles? Any suggestions pls.