• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why Does Mike O'Hearn Insist That He's Natural?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean that it's ok to try to be a role model for the teens, but come on. Who does even believe him?
Mike Ohearn

He looks like a Ken doll and he's 45 years old if I am not wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Everyone in the fitness industry is "natural" these days lol.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This claim keeps them in mainstream media _ and since Mike knows he does not a stand a chance in hardcore BBing community he has to put on this Natty facade.
It's like in that interview Milos said about Flex's claims of doing last two shows as a Natty "Yeah right, natural for 5 minutes _ I've been a natural BBer since 8 AM this morning!"

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you do the natural shows you get tested but not saying much if he only did 2.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He really looks great. It's just annoying when someone like him, swears by and try to convince everyone that he is 100% natural and shit like that lol.

12107120 10153181741596762 8084125778359239116 n

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He really looks great. It's just annoying when someone like him, swears by and try to convince everyone that he is 100% natural and shit like that lol.

12107120 10153181741596762 8084125778359239116 n
If he really is natural I want to know how his diet and training.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive and non-natural. I mean, who cares? He looks fantastic. He should stop embarrasing himself with those claims.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

boodybuilding seminar of mike and heath

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KingArcher

KingArcher

Indeed, everyone claims to be natural these days while most of them aren't at all. It's a shame that they have to put on a role instead of publicly admitting that they're not natural. This way the public is confused about what the natural limits of a body are and have unrealistic expectations when they get into the gym.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive and non-natural. I mean, who cares? He looks fantastic. He should stop embarrasing himself with those claims.
In my opinion, he obviously targets the beginners and the people who are lazy enough to not do a bit of research. Most of the people who bother to learn a bit and study the body of the top athletes know that it's impossible to achieve that kind of body without any "help". But on the other hand, are the people from his target ready to spend thousands of dollar on the products that he may be promoting as long as they are not committed to get in a decent shape?

nusster

nusster

Some people are just delusional, I think he believes that if he tells everybody he's natty they'll believe him. He's just lying to himself though, that's a shame.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He probably believes he is natural.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
He's playing the game since he delves into the mainstream world. This topic shouldn't even come up. Anyone in the bodybuilding media knows better than to ask that question and any reporter/journalist outside of it can be bullshitted without even knowing what the fuck the subject was talking about.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

I mean that it's ok to try to be a role model for the teens, but come on. Who does even believe him?
Mike Ohearn

He looks like a Ken doll and he's 45 years old if I am not wrong.

Some natural shows you only have to be drug free for a year.