• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ask anything about TRT thread.

M

Matt@IMT

This thread is for all the people reading about TRT who may have questions but for some reason or another may not have asked thinking it could be a dumb question or just unsure. No judgement here! Just keep all questions pertaining to some sort of testosterone replacement therapy topic and number your questions out to make it easier!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seem IMT on other boards, they are the real deal people. They are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help. If you want to improve your wellness, make yourself the best person you can be, hit them up.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is the average cost and do I have to see a local doctor for a prescription?

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Yes you will have to get an MD exam by a local physician. You do not have to travel to do this.

We have 4 different main programs in order to give you a rough idea of pricing, these programs can be changed from the original structure though. There are so many different combinations we can always find something that meets your goals and fits within your budget.

All of the following programs come with Testosterone Cypionate, HCG, Anastrozole, Syringes, Alcohol swabs and Sharps container.

Standard testosterone optimization:

8 weeks: $350

16 weeks: $550

Premium testosterone optimization:

10 weeks: $550

15 weeks: $750

Like I mentioned these programs can be altered further to specific needs.

You will also need to obtain lab work. We have a national contract with LabCorp. If you already have lab work within the last 6-8 months we may be able to use that in order to save you time and money.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

We also give a 5% discount for using promo code: MuscleMecca. We also give a 5% discount for: Military veterans, current military, law enforcement or public service of any kind IE: Paramedics.

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry if this is a dumb question but does Trt increase hair growth at all? Body hair? Etc?

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Sorry if this is a dumb question but does Trt increase hair growth at all? Body hair? Etc?

It definitely can. Especially if your HPTA never fully matured.

J

jl49

I'm on Androgel from my doctor. I hate it. My libido is better at my base natural level then on the gel. I'm about to stop and run 4 weeks of clomid and nolva.

My doctor won't prescribe shots.

How do I find a doctor who will?

M

Matt@IMT

I'm on Androgel from my doctor. I hate it. My libido is better at my base natural level then on the gel. I'm about to stop and run 4 weeks of clomid and nolva.

We can definitely help with your libido and overall testosterone levels. To find a doctor a doctor who will prescribe shots is easy! just sign up with us! All of our programs involve injections. Shoot me an email at Matt@increasemyt.com or call 1-866-206-9926 so I can go over our process.

- - - Updated - - -

We can definitely help with your libido and overall testosterone levels. To find a doctor a doctor who will prescribe shots is easy! just sign up with us! All of our programs involve injections. Shoot me an email at Matt@increasemyt.com or call 1-866-206-9926 so I can go over our process.

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Yes just shoot Matt and email and he will get you all set up!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will insurance cover any of this?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Will insurance cover any of this?

Unfortunately we do not accept insurance . The problem is a lot of insurance
companies do not want to cover HCG and Anastrozole which is a large portion of our programs. So it is not worth us to pay a medical billing team to try and sort it all out.

We can usually put together a program though that fits in your budget and also serves the goals you are trying to achieve.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is the standard program and are there any type of payment options?

M

Matt@IMT

What is the standard program and are there any type of payment options?

Standard programs have a lower dosage of testosterone/hcg/anastrozole and this pricing is just a guideline. The dosage is recommended by what your doctor believes after viewing blood work. We can help make adjustments to help make it more cost effective for you but there are no pay over time options currently available.

Standard testosterone optimization:

8 weeks: $350

16 weeks: $550

Premium testosterone optimization:

10 weeks: $550

15 weeks: $750

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sorry but what do I tell my doctor to have him take blood and prescribe?

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Say you choose 15 weeks, what happens after? Does your levels go back down right away?

M

Matt@IMT

Say you choose 15 weeks, what happens after? Does your levels go back down right away?

After the 15 weeks we would re-asses how your treatment is going and decide whether we should lower or raise the treatment levels in order to keep your testosterone in the upper thresholds.

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor

Hello,

I think you are asking if you continue or come off TRT? Well when you have a deficiency coming off doesn't make much sense. Studies show that carrying a low testosterone value is worse for your health than the potential side effects of testosterone supplementation.

So you basically just stay on it for good. If you for some reason didn't have the money or just wanted to attempt an HPTA restart you can try that at anytime. We usually see men do that once every 18 months or so. Sometimes a little sooner.

The guys with normal testosterone levels "cycle" because when you inject exogenous testosterone (from outside the body) your natural production shuts down from suppression. Your body basically says "we have plenty of T here boys don't make any more" and thats why your balls shrink. We use HCG to offset that suppression.

So now that we understand exogenous androgens are suppressive to our HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis) then we know if you have a high natural T level that is bad thing. Although if you have a testosterone deficiency and your testosterone is already naturally suppressed or low, then the suppression is not a big deal to you.

Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well my doctor is telling me I don't need it and he will not even give me the blood test. Time for a new doctor.

M

Matt@IMT

hit me up! we can help with that!