• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My personal results while on TRT

M

Matt@IMT

Photo 14

In my late 20's I began to suffer from all the symptoms of low testosterone. One day I came across Increase my T and signed up as a client. Needless to say after using Testosterone Replacement Therapy I had great physical as well as mental results and became advocate for the process. If anyone else has any TRT success stories I would love to hear

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Amazing results man! You should be proud of your achievement

Ironninja

Ironninja

How exactly does this work?
They administer the shots, and then monitor your levels to see if everything is good?

I'm thinking about messing with Testosterone... What advice would you give me?
Should I start with natural stuff and see how the body reacts?

I don't even know if I have low Testosterone. I just want to jumpstart my gains and stuff...
Also, I'm guessing that in Portugal it's going to be a lot harder to get a hold of injections.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Take care, and congrats on the results dude.

M

Matt@IMT

How exactly does this work?
They administer the shots, and then monitor your levels to see if everything is good?

I'm thinking about messing with Testosterone... What advice would you give me?
Should I start with natural stuff and see how the body reacts?

I don't even know if I have low Testosterone. I just want to jumpstart my gains and stuff...
Also, I'm guessing that in Portugal it's going to be a lot harder to get a hold of injections.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Take care, and congrats on the results dude.

Thanks! Sadly we can't ship over seas but if you want to send me a PM ill tell you how the process goes anyway!