• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

“Rigged” Contests, Assault, Extortion, Tax Fraud Lawsuit Filed Against Manion, NPC

bigmikecox

bigmikecox

Good shit joe!!!! Been waiting for this shit to come to light! I will bet a kit of GH that there is a TON of shady shit that has gone on with the NPC. The chickens will finally come home to roost! FYI...loved the comment on Dexter's IG about tha NPC t-shirt! You and i both know that Blechman "suggested" he wear it! Mags are so concerned with NOT pissing off the NPC/IFBB and paying that $1500 fee for a prerss pass! $1500? If EVERY media outlet said "NO, we are not paying" Who would cover their shows, JM Manion? Im sure Rx and MD can afford it, but its the principal of it.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Good shit joe!!!! Been waiting for this shit to come to light! I will bet a kit of GH that there is a TON of shady shit that has gone on with the NPC. The chickens will finally come home to roost! FYI...loved the comment on Dexter's IG about tha NPC t-shirt! You and i both know that Blechman "suggested" he wear it! Mags are so concerned with NOT pissing off the NPC/IFBB and paying that $1500 fee for a prerss pass! $1500? If EVERY media outlet said "NO, we are not paying" Who would cover their shows, JM Manion? Im sure Rx and MD can afford it, but its the principal of it.
You're the fuckin' man, BMC! I was hoping someone would catch that comment on Dexter's post. Blechy has his lips so far down the shaft he's part of their balls.

bigmikecox

bigmikecox

Did you see Dexter also made a video regarding how great the NPC is....where were all these videos 2 years ago? Or even last year? LMAO

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Did you see Dexter also made a video regarding how great the NPC is....where were all these videos 2 years ago? Or even last year? LMAO
It's so contrived and phony that they look worse doing this than if they simply went about their business with the big names. Until Thompson can procure some of these 'A-listers,' if you will, the IFBB has the upper hand.

I have been saying the same thing, Mike. If someone can pull up a video that was made for the sheer purpose of thanking the NPC and Manion (not as part of a list of people being thanked), I'll shut my mouth about these pledge of allegiance videos.

bigmikecox

bigmikecox

Im just waiting for all the dirt to REALLY come out! Then we will see how "loyal" people are