musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Re: Big ronnie coleman today

looking good

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Still looks like the king

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Leaned out nicely. It's amazing that Ronnie can maintain an impressive physique considering all of the health issues he has endured.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here's a more recent update from Ronnie Coleman. After all those injuries and surgeries, to still train hard and look like this, it's just insane if you ask me.

Name:  ronnie coleman november 2015 update.jpg
Views: 14677
Size:  88.7 KB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

ronnie is and he will be ever the king!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.
    it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

That's why Arnold would age better than most of 2000s bodybuilders.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

Agreed.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arnold is arnold. He changed bodybuilding and he os an icon.

Ronnie is a king of modern bodybuilding. This guy are the best of bodybuilding in 2 different eras.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post

Today there is a different bodybuilding. With arnold we had the gold era of bodybuilding, now we have diffent type of bodybuilder where mass it's the most important thing.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with you, but this is why, at least in my head, Ronnie is the most successful bodybuilder by today's standards, while the most accomplished bodybuilder definitely has to be Arnold, even if, even after such a long time of living in the USA, he is still speaking like a Gratz farmboy.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Big Ronnie Coleman today

I love Ronnie Coleman. He is actually a member here but now that he's famous he forgets us.

Ronnie is awesome but I loved the 70s body builders. I do not care so much for the big huge gut thing. I think if an Arnie clone could compete these days he would still beat Phil Heath and Ronnie. Just saying.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Big Ronnie Coleman today

After all this time and even after his hip replacement, he still doesn't want to use easier weights. CRAZY!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions